Trump says US must get 'tougher on street crime' in response to Philadelphia

Well of course. I called them out in the first reply, and deflect…

The president says we need to get tougher on street crimes, and the defense of street crimes begins. He really has mastered trolling them at this point.

1 Like

Who is fine with street crime?

I’ve read through the thread. I don’t see any poster who says that street crime is ok. I see posters claiming there are fundamental problems, issues with prisons.

And of course one poster broadbrushing (as usual).

Libs learned the 3 R’s in grade school. Racism, Russians, and Rape. Rinse repeat.

Really? So stop and frisk targeted which ethnic group more?

Read the thread. The first objection argues that we don’t need more prisons. Like I said, let crime go unfettered.

Causally defers to racism in an attempt to deflect from crime. Who’s not defending crime?

As a mod I would think you would post my whole post instead of deleting 99% of it

I have said elsewhere that Trump uses his twitter feed like a laser pointer, playing with cats.

Board glitch. I didn’t initially quote you, I only replied. It picked up my one word quote for some reason, attributed it to you.

I didn’t say anyone was.

I said lib TDS caused them to back into a corner they didn’t want to be in, so they started the deflections to get out of that pickle.

Trump can’t even get over 40% in his state run Fox polls, time to,link pictures of his groupies to make everyone feel better. :joy:

He quoted 100% of the post he responded to. Just like I quoted 100% of the post I responded to.

Don’t you mean reading, (w)riting and a(ri)thmetic"? And hopefully, the correct usage of apostrophes.

Look at all this amazing support. Yeah that’s what it is! so popular!

I edited. The board glitched and inadvertently quoted the word libs and attributed it to him.

Jelly…

Yeah, that’s it. Woooooo! Choo chooo!

Keep trying to blow our candle out. I’m sure yours will shine brighter one day.

Irony.

Great Americans!