Trump says to lock up joe Biden

That makes a difference…how?

I read this morning where the metadata on the files are from 2019. I honestly don’t know what that means, but my husband claims that could prove the files are fake. Can someone explain if that’s true?

You tried an appeal to authority because of the Post’s circulation (it’s reach) which is but a small fraction of CNN’s

This should be entertaining

dont care how big mother cnn is

Talk about a faceplant. You didn’t look at the actual numbers did you?

2 Likes

Did you bother to look at the numbers or would that involve too much thinking? They aren’t 4th largest

1 Like

woops youre right. 8th. vs 4th

doesnt change my point/question

The position that the MSM is credible when they’re reporting something you agree with?

did i say they were “credible?“

You didnt use that exact wording but yes, that is precisely what you were trying to imply

no…lol

that is what YOU are implying

They haven’t that it was not true. OK?

This isn’t how it works

There are too many people involved for this to be a hoax. This is from yesterday morning.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/if-these-emails-are-authenticated-joe-biden-needs-to-step-out-of-race-bongino/vi-BB1a5V3W?li=BBnba9O

Even if authentic how does Hunter being a scumbag affect Joe anymore than Donald Jr. does

It’s nothing new, just an extension of “lock her up”, designed to whip up the mindless deplorables who infest his rallies.

And the marks lap it up … again.

Oh my God, you didn’t sort by circulation, did you?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

How many people are “too many”?