Trump says to lock up joe Biden

…his son and Hillary for good measure.

On phone and have trouble pasting links. But just saw the clip from his rally last night.

A lot of people here claim to hate authoritarians. What is more authoritarian than locking up your political rivals simply because you can?

Trump is a disgrace. Failure to disavow him and antics like this is disgraceful as well.

1 Like

those rallies gettin to ya?

Projection.

3 Likes

Appears a major investigation into the Bidens is in order. Appears to be a smoking gun as regards influence selling and bribery? :thinking:

1 Like

does this forum permit being a surrogate for twitter?

On Giuliani being fooled by Russians? :rofl: :rofl:

This is the same billionaire whose yacht Bannon was arrested in. :rofl:

This is another reason Trump needs to go. Talking about having your opponents locked up is getting pretty deep into banana republic territory.

3 Likes

He’s getting advice from his teacher, Putin.
I’m sure he was also impressed by how North Korea handles opposition.

3 Likes

Did his supporters at the rally cheer when he said that? They are actually encouraging an American to run away from America. The same America that Trump claims to love.

1 Like

Are those current pics of him?

He looks horrible…

droopy face and very pale where the tang isnt caked on…

Even his hair lacks its normal jazziness.

This is Russian disinformation.

Bannon violating his bail conditions is gonna be my favorite part of this.

3 Likes

So we have a rebroadcast of the 2016 election? Yawn…

3 Likes

Also this happened:
At Florida Rally, Trump Repeatedly Calls Rep. Matt Gaetz ‘Rick Gates’, the Name of His Convicted Former Aide

3 Likes

Also this happened:

“Can you imagine if my kids did what this guy Hunter is doing? Ivanka! Oh my beautiful, my wonderful Ivanka…”

1 Like

I just saw that clip actually and it was the crowd that started the “lock him up” chant, not President Trump. He did repeat it once and frankly I agree with him and it’s not because Biden is his opponent, it’s because Biden he is criminal and corrupt with computer pictures and data evidence.

1 Like

Lock him up! Build that wall! Spread that sick! Argle to the bargle!

Gotta love the Mouldy Oldies :rofl:

1 Like