Trump says to lock up joe Biden

Not creepy at all.

An awful lot of dimocrats have been openly talking about prosecuting Trump, including biden/harris.

And then of course there’s been the whole “collusion” sham hoax witch hunt conspiracy investigation.

FACT!

The more that is learned about the “Hunter Biden laptop” story, the worse it looks for those who are trying to peddle it.

There might be someone locked up over it…it isn’t going to be either Joe, Hunter or Hillary.

But of course…that’s because Deep State.

:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

It’s very telling when leftists make stuff up. They have nothing.

1 Like

How many times has J’Biden and/or Hunter Biden denied the truth of the evidence printed the NYP?

is ny post, 5th largest paper in circ in usa, wrong?

Why should Biden respond to Russian propaganda? Also, where the hell are tge email headers?

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1316920028525154304?s=21

1 Like

I don’t know that lock him up…lock him up works with Joe, like it did with Hillary. People like Joe. People hated Hillary.

With Joe demanding half of crackhead Hunter’s take, money laundering has to be here somewhere !

How did Russia get naked pictures and video’s of crackhead Hunter ?

That isnt evidence

Says the person who has repeatedly called the 3 largest papers in circulation fake news. Appeals to authority is pretty pathetic when you’re whole schtick is calling those outlets out as biased
:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

i never said that

Dude your whole schtick is that the MSM is fake news

4 Likes

If you say so.

From another source other than Hunter’s computer.

Newly obtained emails from a Hunter Biden business partner lay out in detail how the Vice President’s son and his colleagues used their access to the Obama-Biden administration to arrange private meetings for potential foreign clients and investors at the highest levels in the White House. These never-before-revealed emails outline how a delegation of Chinese investors and Communist Party officials managed to secure a private, off-the-books meeting with then-Vice President Joe Biden.

caught you again

< faceplant >

Actually nypost is the 8th largest paper in circulation in the US. The NYTimes being #4.
Does that mean that NYT is less wrong than NYpost? But I thought that NYT was fake news? Does that mean that NYpost is more fake news than NYT?

Strong logic going on there, thinking man.

So you trust the media now?

CNN is one of the largest news organizations in the world, yet I don’t see you using that as a metric to gauge their trustworthiness.

Why? Every link I post is from a phone. Maybe I can help.

who said i trust it?

cnn isnt a paper