Trump says to lock up joe Biden

The original headers will show the email(s) traveled between sender and receiver.

They have 40,000 emails. They have the contacts from the emails to check their validity.

One of Hunter’s former partners is in prison. He gave his email password to someone he trusted and the emails and information from his emails support the validity of the emails found on Hunter’s computer.

Like Dan Bongino said, Donald Trump’s sons are builders. They build buildings in other countries.

what did I make up?

OK. That doesn’t answer the question however. How does Hunter being a scumbag disqualify Joe from being President?

I’m not on trial here.

You have access the same as everybody else, do the homework if you want to know.

Yeah, I know it should be simple, but I can’t figure out how to copy a video imbedded in a tweet.
And, on my phone, I can’t figure out how to just copy and paste a tweet.

I understand

3 Likes

I guess this is going to be Trump’s “October surprise” as a last ditch effort to FINALLY get the polls going in his direction. It’s kind of obvious, as Comey used the subject of HILLARY’s!! emails to turn the polls in his direction last time.

Let’s also add in money laundering.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The sequels are never as good as the original but that doesn’t excuse the sloppy writing

3 Likes

Biden announced his candidacy for POTUS on 25 April 2019, which was four days after he found out Poroshenko lost the Ukraine election to Zelensky on 21 April 2019.

This isn’t about winning an election. This is about Trump exacting revenge on his enemies.

It’s certainly about Trump. Everything is, when you’re Trump.

President Trump wanting to lock up a former President and his political opponents is another reason why I recently voted for Biden/Harris.

1 Like

The accusation is that Hunter sold access to foreign governments… right?
Did anyone tell Don Jr this was a bad thing before he started taking out full page ads in Indian newspapers.

Perhaps I ought to have been clearer. This is about Trump exacting revenge on the enemies of him and the U.S. taxpayers.

One more step closer.

That’s what being President of the United States is all about, eh?

Definitely want such a guy as POTUS.

This is the behavior of a healthy functioning democracy.

1 Like