Trump says he is likely to be criminally indicted over the January 6 event

Why do you hold such a different standard for guilt regarding Biden, than when Trump was accused of Russian collusion? Now listen to yourself regarding “viewing everything through a partisan lens rather than an objective eye”.

3 Likes

I agree the DOJ has been stonewalling anything to do with the Biden’s. Joe is the President so, given the lack of interest by the DOJ, this is where congress needs to spend its efforts, not with some loan to Kushner. If there were any political quid pro quo there, involving Trump, I’m sure Smith would have at least ten of his sixty Trump investigators on it right now.

1 Like

Where do you see a different standard. I accept the Mueller Report conclusion that there was no active collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. I also accept the Mueller Report conclusion that the Russian government took active steps to assist the Trump campaign. I also accept the Mueller Report conclusion that the Trump campaign happily welcomed that support.

What I see here is most people take a partisan view that since the Mueller Report did not find collusion, nothing at all happened. To accept one conclusion and reject others one does not like is partisanship. My willingness to accept all of Mueller’s work demonstrates an objective approach.

3 Likes

That was years down the road while you regurgibleated the Russian collusion nonsense simply based on what was being fed to their sheople.

2 Likes

Deflection noted. Do you accept that the Mueller Report documented how the Russian government assisted the Trump campaign or do you ignore that because it is inconvenient to your world view?

There’s no deflection. I simply pointed out your hypocrisy, was very direct and it can not be denied.

1 Like

You claim hypocrisy with a very broad brush accusation. Sort of the like the SARS you put so much faith in. But when II ask you a clear question: Do you accept the Mueller Report conclusions about how the Russians aided in Trump’s 2016 victory you refuse to answer the question. If its not deflecting, its simply hiding your partisanship.

Damn…now look at you that you’ve been spanked with the reality of your hypocrisy. Keep fumbling and mumbling. You’re starting to remind me of your hero Brandon. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

You are acting like a typical lazy MAGA whiner… You are insisting I did something terrible four years ago, five years ago. You offer no specifics. You make the accusation, offer nothing to back it up and proceed to to celebrate having made the accusation. You are spiking the football without reaching the end zone.

And I return to my question. Do you accept Mueller’s conclusions about how Russia helped Trump win the the 2016 election? Seems to keep slipping your mind while you do your spike-fhe-football dance.

…and you are choosing right now, at this very moment…to ignore your blatant, historical hypocrisy…

…but I understand…

…this is different.

That said, you’re right about one thing…I am lazy. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

I have responded to what you said. I have noted that you have launched a generic charge with nothing to back it up and I have characterized that as lazy mudslinging. How is that ignoring you? I may not be giving you want want, but I am responding to what you say.

On the other hand, your repeated refusal to answer my question about your view of the Mueller Report is a textbook example of ignoring someone.

Yup. You respond with a deflection. :roll_eyes:

The Mueller investigation began in May of 2017 and wasn’t concluded until March of 2019. All during this time, the left…INCLUDING YOU…regurgibleated Trump’s guilt of Russian collusion.

There are many, many, many more examples of the sheople troughs feeding their lies to their sheople but now…since the media has been caught lying…guess what’s happened?

Some results have been removed

2 Likes

This started with your accusation:

“That was years down the road while you regurgibleated the Russian collusion nonsense”

You haven’t shown anything I did, you are just slinging mud to hide from your refusal to answer a straightforward question about whether you ignore most of the conclusions in the Mueller Report.

Go back to post 843. I gave a specific answer to start things off.

You are grabbing a partial response out of context. I know you were rushing because you did not follow up with a BOLD FACE assertion. Are you off your game this morning?

When I am conversing with a hypocrite…you’re right…I’m lazy and I don’t want to waste my time proving the obvious but…here ya go.

…and this is just one of many displaying your hypocrisy.

Most of what was cited in my post was proven correct and backed up by the Mueller Reports findings.

So answer my question about whether you believe the Mueller Reports findings.

To just cite what I can read here. Donald Trump Jr. did say the Trump Organization could get the funds they needed from Russian sources after rmost banks cut them off.

That’s the truth. There is nothing hypocritical about stating the truth.

Dude…your hypocrisy knows no bounds. It was BEFORE Mueller’s report meaning you spoke before you had “proof” which is what you’re condemning others in this thread for…which…is what I just proved.

1 Like

Those that pull the lever for him, are responsible for the next four…same as the current four. I pulled the lever for Trump and am happy his four years…in spite of all the massively powerful, corrupt establishment forces that have plagued him from day one.

1 Like

Now look what’s unfolding? It would appear the crying officer lied under oath? The cameras recording him after the encounters where he said he was injured, shows he appears to be uninjured with no apparent marks.

I can’t find the footage elsewhere on YouTube so the time; 3:08-3:38 is the 30 seconds I’m speaking of

How much more is just bull feces people? The most violent insurrection where no protestor threatened anyone with a gun and none were confiscated inside the capitol? Armed officers with fully loaded AR15s just walked away from the inner chamber doors where they were supposedly protecting the scared politicians from a horrendous death…ALL WHILE ALLOWING dipturds to break the glass and an unarmed female to get shot. What will the rest of the non-released footage show?

Why is all this happening? So that you’ll keep regurgibleating, “orange man baaa, baaa, baaad”. How’s it going? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes