Trump says he is likely to be criminally indicted over the January 6 event

Come on- Epoch times AND Glenn Beck? A guy in a gas mask that obscures his face? A video with no time stamp? And why would you impugn him? Why would you doubt that he was badly injured?

Ahhhhhhhhhh…so the footage is fake? Dude…either look at something honestly or remain in your bubble. I saved you the time of all the bull feces and took you straight to the evidence.

2 Likes

…because there was NO INDICATION OF IT and yet, it was so baaaad…he bawled on national television.

2 Likes

How do we know when this was shot, or who the people are?

Gonell said he was more scared on Jan. 6 than he was during his Army tour of duty in Iraq. He said when he arrived home at 4 a.m. on Jan. 7, he could not even hug his wife because his uniform was so soaked in chemical irritants he had been sprayed with.
Less than four hours later he was back at work. He faces multiple surgeries from injuries to his shoulder, legs and feet, and at least a year of rehabilitation.

“Even though there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary, including hours and hours of video and photographic coverage, there is a continuous and shocking attempt to ignore or try to destroy the truth of what truly happened that day and to whitewash the facts,” Gonell said.

He’s right.

1 Like

Are they inside or outside of the capitol?

Then obviously the photographer got someone who looked just like him, to walk around the capitol and display themselves in a manner inconsistent with being injured to the degree he whined about on national television. I think you’re on to something? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Your article proves what has been said by so many. No one has said Zlochevsky had any contact with your old senile President. What everyone has been saying is that hunter was the go between for joe and Zlochevsky. Zlochevsky did not have to have any contact with joe when he had hunter telling him what he needed to do for old dad to do him a favor. Hunter collected the money and washed the money through several dummy corps and family members. The big proof is hunter telling his daughter how he has to pay his dads bills.

1 Like

You are telling fairy tales. I have read the Mueller report and nowhere in it was the statement that Russia aided in trumps victory. It says the Russia tried to mess with the election but there is no proof it changed any vote in the United States.

1 Like

Since Zlochevsky left the government of the Ukraine in 2012 and Hunter Biden was not hired by Burisma until 2014, your supposition that Hunter brokered deals with Zlochevksy is simple untrue.

There are many ways to influence elections. Timing the release of stolen emails to twice break the day after a major Trump issue (the first was the Access Hollywood tape) was an effort to influence the election. The flooding of social media with targeted messages based in part of Republican poll data shared with Russian officials is another.

You misread what I said: I said the Russians to active steps to assist the Trump campaign. I never said they changed votes.

That tends to be the subject of MAGA fairy tales like Marjorie Taylor Greene’s anti-Semitic talk of "Jewish Space Lasers’

Don’t worry. Lying under oath is a crime. The DOJ has a recent history of prosecuting something like that, as we notice in their indictments of Trump where he is accused of lying about the documents nobody really needed. They will soon bring a felony case over this. Right?

3 Likes

Hey Bidens DOJ doesn’t even care if it’s corrupt anymore! Make up sweetheart deals the fbi disagrees with, has hunters attorneys impersonate oversight attorneys to have 1023 testimony verifying Devin Archers claims removed from Evidence and now the DOJ is trying to imprison Archer so he can’t testify tomorrow! Keep it classy Biden! Anyone with an independent mind sees this.

3 Likes

Now they are obstructing oversight investigations by trying to imprison archer before he testifies! Garland really needs to recuse himself!

There are many ways to obstruct justice, like making plea deals the FBI doesn’t agree with, or impersonating oversight lawyers so evidence collaborating Devin Archers claims from the IRS don’t make it into evidence, and now DOJ trying to arrest Archer before he testifies! You now have democrats speaking out and saying is guilty as hell and should face justice. Our Geo Political Allies are watching this crap real real close. Bidens got the DOJ one step closer to Venezuela. Trump may have hurt the fabric of our company but Biden is burning it down and doesn’t even give a rip! Anything pointing to Joe has been obstructed! Why is he so afraid of Archer? Well maybe because he is the big guy!

3 Likes

Nobody named Devin is trustworthy

1 Like

If it coincides with Zieglers testimony about SARS and FARA it doesn’t matter what his name is. You’d have Hunters business partner and the IRS agreeing crimes were committed.

Nope you told the fairy tale that Mueller said Russia helped trump get elected. When he said no such thing. No one but a bunch of brain washed leftist keep repeating that lie. Fact is there is no proof that Russia changed one vote.
Here is exactly what you said. Notice where you did not tell the truth about what Mueller said. I’ll help you Mueller did not say Russia helped trump win the 2016 election.
This is exactly what you typed along with your miss spellings and your word repeats.

I return to my question. Do you accept Mueller’s conclusions about how Russia helped Trump win the the 2016 election? Seems to keep slipping your mind while you do your spike-fhe-football dance.

Seems you did not read the Mueller report and are just spewing what the leftist tv told you or what you made up in your head.
Now there is proof that the left used social media and the DOJ to influence the 2020 election, but you seem to like to ignore that fact.

And the Republican-led US Senate Committee.

G.O.P.-Led Senate Panel Details Ties Between 2016 Trump Campaign and Russia
A nearly 1,000-page report confirmed the special counsel’s findings at a moment when President Trump’s allies have sought to undermine that inquiry.

And here is the same report directly from the Republican-led Senate Committee:

Somehow that committee found everything that Mueller missed.

What you posted proves that you all are posting things that are not true. They did not say that what Russia did changed one vote. You all need to quit posting the fairy tales that you want to be true.
They did not say that trump colluded with Russia. You need to stick to facts not the lies the leftist media has fed you.

1 Like