Trump says he is likely to be criminally indicted over the January 6 event

Not even the threat that Brandon was sitting there listening to the phone call?

Some folks are now making it a big deal that Karine Jean-Pierre didn’t deny that question. I keep seeing in the media that Comer has the goods. Well, when they get back to work I will be waiting to see the stuff.

1 Like

They have a transcript of the call, do they not?

Whatsapp messages.

This seems pretty credible against Joe…don’t you think?

I will see your bias Steven Nelson NY Post article and raise you a Daily Beast article.
I used to respect Chuck Grassley but he lined up with the Trump crowd and has been spewing anti-Biden conspiracy theories.

And these two IRS veterans, one a self proclaimed Dem, are full of you know what?

Grassley did drift, didn’t he?

He starts out as Orrin Hatch; now, he’s in the mountains with the MAGA guerrillas, preparing to topple the corrupt Biden ruling-family before the rainy season.

He’s old enough to have babysat Mitch McConnell and Joe Biden.

1 Like

And their testimony is now on record. Is this going anywhere? Will it have any impact on the next election?
I am waiting to see what happens when the House re-convenes after their time off.

This is the kind of crap that is going on. Comer refused to sign up for this and it’s going nowhere.
Republicans want to bring down Hunter (who does not work in the WH) and hope that there are enough ties to Joe. While ignoring how bad the situation was with Jared and Ivanka (who did work in the WH).

I am old enough to remember when both sides would refer to a person in Congress as a “Statesman”.
It was a honor and one that not many Congressmen or Senators were privileged to have.
What has been strange is see how many Republican Voters are so quick to label anyone in Congress who does not agree and support Trump as a RINO.

2 Likes

Yes indeed, the two IRS whistleblowers have made AG Garland very vulnerable to being impeached as he previously said under oath that Weiss had total say so in bringing charges or not against Hunter. Plus thanks to these agents we know that Hunter was tipped off to have time to potentially destroy evidence and certain other family members were essentially made off limits by government red tape to even being interviewed by the IRS on this matter.

P. S. And with Joe Biden we now know it was the “Pot calling the Kettle Black” at the 2nd Presidential Debate.

For example, check out this excerpt from an article this week attached below:

“My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you talking about, China,” Biden told then-President Donald Trump in a 2020 debate.

“The only guy who made money from China is this guy,” Joe Biden added, in reference to Trump. “The only one.”

“Nobody else has made money from China.”

Hunter Biden appeared in court Wednesday and is facing charges relating to two tax misdemeanors. In his testimony and in court documents, Hunter Biden admitted to making millions from Chinese sources.

During calendar year 2017, Hunter Biden earned “just under $1 million from a company he formed with the CEO of a Chinese business conglomerate; $666,666 from his domestic business interests; approximately $664,000 from a Chinese infrastructure investment company; $500,000 in director’s fees from a Ukrainian energy company; $70,000 relating to a Romanian business; and $48,000 from the multi-national law firm,” the memorandum of the plea agreement read, Politico reported.

Gotta think voters see this crooked side of Joe is not helping his chances to be re-elected, right?

https://dailycaller.com/2023/07/27/flashback-joe-biden-claimed-hunter-never-made-money-china/

1 Like

What media source meets your criteria?

That’s up to you now…isn’t it? Do you care about corruption? Do you care about our southern border being overrun? Do you care that the POTUS lied about his involvement? Seriously…do you actually care about the sanctity of this nation? Actions speak louder than words.

2 Likes

This seems to ignore the actual transfer of millions of dollars from Ukraine through money laundering accounts to the Biden’s. This is the source of money that whistleblowers in the IRS were not allowed to investigate.
Well, now it is going to be investigated.
But don’t worry. There should be no impeachment until all of this is investigated in detail, though it will be left to congress to investigate, not the DOJ (which is spending its efforts on a disagreement over who had the right to control Presidential papers and what tech companies should allow people to say).

4 Likes

Great post! Well said!

What is the basis for that claim? As I recall, when it first was brought to light it came with a claim that there were more than a dozen tapes of Joe Biden implicating himself. As it turns out, no one has ever heard those tapes and no one can verify they exist. As the evidence evaporated, the claim went with it.

This is precisely how partisan hearings work. They legitimate rumor and innuendo when people look at the information through a partisan lens rather than with a critical eye.

2 Likes

I was referencing the actual transfer of money. The SARs reports that treasury spent two years keeping out of the hands of congress.

1 Like

SARS reports are filed all the time, mainly as a form of CYA for banks just in case. As Comer stated when he released his big dump of SARS reports, there was nothing in them that implicated Joe Biden.

Ignoring that when talking about what you believe the SARS reports contain is another example of viewing everything through a partisan lens rather than with an objective eye.

I said the SARs reports showed an actual transfer of money. I did not say or imply that this is shown to go directly to Joes bank account.
You are filling in implications that you imagine I meant.
I actually said congress would be investigating this sort of thing in detail and there would/should be no impeachment until these investigations are completed.

1 Like

So far Congress has shown that “detail” is a synonym for partisanship.

To date, neither Comer nor Jordan have shown any interest in hearing from any witness who does have evidence that undercuts their partisan charade?

Would you agree that hearing the testimony Lev Parnas is offering is essential to investigating in detail?

Would you agree that $2B transferred by a Saudi investment firm to Jared Kushner is worthy of attention, given that public reports state that the firm’s internal assessment was the they should NOT invest with Kushner given his terrible track record in real estate.

When the House Committees start to act as if they have any goal other than flinging mud in the hope of influencing the 2024 election I’ll become a supporter. But what we are seeing is an exercise in partisanship pretending to be an investigation.