Trump says he is likely to be criminally indicted over the January 6 event

I have responded to what you said. I have noted that you have launched a generic charge with nothing to back it up and I have characterized that as lazy mudslinging. How is that ignoring you? I may not be giving you want want, but I am responding to what you say.

On the other hand, your repeated refusal to answer my question about your view of the Mueller Report is a textbook example of ignoring someone.

Yup. You respond with a deflection. :roll_eyes:

The Mueller investigation began in May of 2017 and wasn’t concluded until March of 2019. All during this time, the left…INCLUDING YOU…regurgibleated Trump’s guilt of Russian collusion.

There are many, many, many more examples of the sheople troughs feeding their lies to their sheople but now…since the media has been caught lying…guess what’s happened?

Some results have been removed

2 Likes

This started with your accusation:

“That was years down the road while you regurgibleated the Russian collusion nonsense”

You haven’t shown anything I did, you are just slinging mud to hide from your refusal to answer a straightforward question about whether you ignore most of the conclusions in the Mueller Report.

Go back to post 843. I gave a specific answer to start things off.

You are grabbing a partial response out of context. I know you were rushing because you did not follow up with a BOLD FACE assertion. Are you off your game this morning?

When I am conversing with a hypocrite…you’re right…I’m lazy and I don’t want to waste my time proving the obvious but…here ya go.

…and this is just one of many displaying your hypocrisy.

Most of what was cited in my post was proven correct and backed up by the Mueller Reports findings.

So answer my question about whether you believe the Mueller Reports findings.

To just cite what I can read here. Donald Trump Jr. did say the Trump Organization could get the funds they needed from Russian sources after rmost banks cut them off.

That’s the truth. There is nothing hypocritical about stating the truth.

Dude…your hypocrisy knows no bounds. It was BEFORE Mueller’s report meaning you spoke before you had “proof” which is what you’re condemning others in this thread for…which…is what I just proved.

1 Like

Those that pull the lever for him, are responsible for the next four…same as the current four. I pulled the lever for Trump and am happy his four years…in spite of all the massively powerful, corrupt establishment forces that have plagued him from day one.

1 Like

Now look what’s unfolding? It would appear the crying officer lied under oath? The cameras recording him after the encounters where he said he was injured, shows he appears to be uninjured with no apparent marks.

I can’t find the footage elsewhere on YouTube so the time; 3:08-3:38 is the 30 seconds I’m speaking of

How much more is just bull feces people? The most violent insurrection where no protestor threatened anyone with a gun and none were confiscated inside the capitol? Armed officers with fully loaded AR15s just walked away from the inner chamber doors where they were supposedly protecting the scared politicians from a horrendous death…ALL WHILE ALLOWING dipturds to break the glass and an unarmed female to get shot. What will the rest of the non-released footage show?

Why is all this happening? So that you’ll keep regurgibleating, “orange man baaa, baaa, baaad”. How’s it going? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Come on- Epoch times AND Glenn Beck? A guy in a gas mask that obscures his face? A video with no time stamp? And why would you impugn him? Why would you doubt that he was badly injured?

Ahhhhhhhhhh…so the footage is fake? Dude…either look at something honestly or remain in your bubble. I saved you the time of all the bull feces and took you straight to the evidence.

2 Likes

…because there was NO INDICATION OF IT and yet, it was so baaaad…he bawled on national television.

2 Likes

How do we know when this was shot, or who the people are?

Gonell said he was more scared on Jan. 6 than he was during his Army tour of duty in Iraq. He said when he arrived home at 4 a.m. on Jan. 7, he could not even hug his wife because his uniform was so soaked in chemical irritants he had been sprayed with.
Less than four hours later he was back at work. He faces multiple surgeries from injuries to his shoulder, legs and feet, and at least a year of rehabilitation.

“Even though there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary, including hours and hours of video and photographic coverage, there is a continuous and shocking attempt to ignore or try to destroy the truth of what truly happened that day and to whitewash the facts,” Gonell said.

He’s right.

1 Like

Are they inside or outside of the capitol?

Then obviously the photographer got someone who looked just like him, to walk around the capitol and display themselves in a manner inconsistent with being injured to the degree he whined about on national television. I think you’re on to something? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Your article proves what has been said by so many. No one has said Zlochevsky had any contact with your old senile President. What everyone has been saying is that hunter was the go between for joe and Zlochevsky. Zlochevsky did not have to have any contact with joe when he had hunter telling him what he needed to do for old dad to do him a favor. Hunter collected the money and washed the money through several dummy corps and family members. The big proof is hunter telling his daughter how he has to pay his dads bills.

1 Like

You are telling fairy tales. I have read the Mueller report and nowhere in it was the statement that Russia aided in trumps victory. It says the Russia tried to mess with the election but there is no proof it changed any vote in the United States.

1 Like

Since Zlochevsky left the government of the Ukraine in 2012 and Hunter Biden was not hired by Burisma until 2014, your supposition that Hunter brokered deals with Zlochevksy is simple untrue.