Trump salutes Bush

I’ll match your draft dodger and raise you one then. :hugs:

1 Like

So you’re saying your 8 year old acts like Trump the rest of the time?

Which one of those 2 dodged the draft?

Which one of those 2 belittled a vet and gold star family?

Like a child? My guess would be yes. It’s actually normal for children.

Yeah, I guess we’re at that crossroads where either both salutes are tacky and in bad taste, or both are perfectly ok.

I disagree with whomever said that. The president is Commander in Chief. He should return a salute. Seems like I remember Obama giving sloppy salutes. He would salute with a paper cup in his salute hand…etc.

@BillBrown Still waiting breathlessly in the hopes that you’ll be able to attack someone on this today? So far as I can tell, you are literally the only person who gives a solitary ■■■■ about this “issue”…

I found him to be quite presidential.

Low standards much?

Attack someone? I don’t know what you mean.
Which issue?

I heard Donald breathes well today. I thread on that?

I thread? What is an I thread? I’m not up on lefty jargon.

Opps. My bad phone. Typing when I can get it in betweening parenting.

Sorry you couldn’t figure it out. Maybe next time. :frowning:

:frowning:

1 Like

They’ve been reporting it all day. None of anything you and Smyrna are going on about has happened.

1 Like

You can’t even countdown liberal insults against our President, because it rapid fire attacks ad nauseam!

Commanders in Chief are not required to initiate and or to return salutes to the American Military.

It is purely voluntary. Modern day origins of the practice, especially for Presidents boarding-leaving Marine 1 or boarding-leaving Air Force 1, from what I understand, began with President Ronald Reagan.

Yes.

Out of the thousands of times President Barack Hussein Obama entered and exited Marine 1 he did have a few salutes with various items in his hands, aka “sloppy salutes”.

Considering he had no military background and was never schooled in proper saluting I think he can be forgiven a couple preoccupied entrances and exits.

Especially when one considers President George W. Bush, an actual military man, saluting the Guards, or trying to, with a squirming Scottish Terrier in his arms.

:laughing:

Leave it to Democrats to mock saluting a vet…

Name some Democrats who are mocking saluting a vet?

As a Democrat I have certainly been mocking an ignorant draft dodging civilian, Fat Donald, who happened to manage to not screw up a salute to a deceased President and Veteran of World War II.

Trump and his family succeeding in industry was more help for the country than him simply being drafted.

Aw! Aren’t you cute, what with your TDS showing like that!

:laughing: