Trump salutes Bush

This is the day he pivoted and became “President.”

4 Likes

I was going to mention that, but I got distracted.

I remember that. More than one veteran member sided with the notion that non military President Obama shouldn’t be saluting Marine One Marines.

1 Like

Let’s wait and see what happens at the memorial service tomorrow

1 Like

/thread

10char

1 Like

He’s saluting incorrectly? Most presidents do that though.

I mean, hey, he didn’t pull a McRib out of his pocket during the ceremony and eat it, that’s worth at least a golf clap.

10 Likes

I hate you…lololol I hollered at work now my co-workers are looking at me with a side eye

2 Likes

Love the looks on the mugs behind him. It is almost as if they are thinking to themselves “Ok, ok, just like we practiced. Solemn face, Right arm up, fingers to the brow, hold it…hold it…ok, arm back down”. Whew!!!"

:laughing:

2 Likes

No one has to look for anything, he falls on his own face just fun!

1 Like

And the fact that they aren’t the norm makes you question their authenticity.

I was thinking along those lines.
Trump, the misogynist.

Every once in a while my 8 year old acts mature and is in control of himself in a group public setting. Congrats on the President of the United States behaving like an 8 year old. It’s a major accomplishment for him.

2 Likes

Don’t worry they will bitch that Trump didn’t salute the military guard as he left or he didn’t stay long enough or go over and greet the family.

You can bet on it. I haven’t listened to CNN today to see where they will go with this.

It’s nice to see the country come together over H.W…

…He compromised with the dems and raised taxes, so Bill Clinton’s campaign slogan was “Bush lied”. That’s what you get for compromising with dems. And the press kept running a story about HW’s flying to Iran to stop the hostages from being released. Big conspiracy for years…

It’s a big day for you and your fellow cult members. POTUS didn’t act like a complete ■■■■■■■■ Time to celebrate!

Seriously, although it wasn’t an entire day that President Individual 1 didn’t stomp all over his own ****.

Watching him try and do normal, routine human things must be like watching a child play with a loaded hand gun for his handlers.

1 Like

Kind of reminds me of those old “pull-up” diaper commercials. He’s a big kid now.

2 Likes

When did Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama serve? I must have missed that.

The same time Dick Cheney did. :wink:

1 Like

They did not serve in the military.

Glad to be able to fix that personal data gap for you!

:hugs: