Trump salutes Bush

Here’s a picture of Trump saluting President Bush’s casket in the Capitol Building.
I’m posting it so we can find out what’s wrong with him doing that. I have no idea but our liberal friends will tell us. They may have to get instructions first, but they’ll be here.

1 Like

The issue with Trump isn’t acts of normalcy and decency like this.

It’s that they are so very rare.

4 Likes

The trumpets have evidence that yes indeed, trump can act presidential.

When is the next rage tweet?

In 5 4 3 2 1

Allan

1 Like

When CNN or Morning Joe report it, they’ll be riled about something…probably something, something Melania standing an inch behind…instead of even with the President?

I don’t see a problem.

We are to the point of Trump’s presidency where some feel the need the need to point out he did a normal function correctly. Lol. Go Trump. Maybe raise your standards a bit higher.

7 Likes

Exactly. And his complicit supporters seem oblivious that this is where we are and somehow are accepting that this is okay. It’s weird.

1 Like

You have to admit it’s a bit sad that the moment Trump does something sort of presidential, you have to put up a post like this.

5 Likes

He didn’t crap his diaper! Heres a sticker!

4 Likes

I would like to think Fat “Heel Spurs Hurt” Donald was saluting the American Flag, because he certainly has no standing to be saluting the real American hero Veteran of World War II, who lies in State there, President H. W. Bush.

But the Trumplicans will get all giddy and gush about how wonderful that image is, totally ignoring how absolutely incongruent and or worthless that salute is.

They no doubt have ignored how quick the draft dodging Fat Donald was to salute a communist general in North Korea.

Look everybody! He’s presidential!!!

2 Likes

Well, way back in 2009 a conservative member of these forums took issue with Obama returning the marine’s salute when he got off Marine 1. He was saying that people who never served shouldn’t be saluting like those who do/did. Soooo how about that?

2 Likes

THAT was a funny thread.

2 Likes

So you’re preemptively weeping. How bout you wait for something to bitch about instead of manufacturing reasons???

1 Like

Didn’t understand the point of the OP I see.

"I’m posting it so we can find out what’s wrong with him doing that. I have no idea but our liberal friends will tell us. They may have to get instructions first, but they’ll be here."

Sure, sure, sure. That was totes the point. Nothing else.

1 Like

Kinda sad that it’s big news that the POTUS isnt an ■■■■■■■ at a dead Presidents funeral. It’s like bragging that your uncle finally didnt show up drunk to your daughters birthday party.

4 Likes

Exactly. Its bold red on Drudge lol.

I think it’s nice that Trump saluted Bush. It was also really great that he was upright, wearing pants, and didn’t fart. He’s super great at this job!

7 Likes

He was not Presidential for a full day even. Only for fleeting moments yesterday. His attempt to witness tamper precludes him receiving credit for a full days worth of Presidential behavior.