Trump’s ‘operation warp-speed’ to create coronavirus vaccine pays off! Thank You President Trump!

If you ever have, it’s a rare occurrence but…since it’s “repeatedly”…can you provide a link?

back to pure trump hate driven drivel i see.

I admit, back in february when the President said there was a theory that it could be gone by summer, he over stated that possibility. What you ignore, is that in the very same statement he said it could get worse. He has always acknowledged that, but understated the possibility. That was a mistake. We are an informed electorate. Give us the information so we can make our own decisions.

“There is a theory that warmer weather will slow this down and it could be over by summer, but we don’t know that yet. It could also get worse. So, we advise an abundance of caution and to follow the recommendations of the cdc and nih for ongoing guidance”

that would have been better, I don’t need a daddy to tell me what to do, but i don’t need a cheer leader either.

see, I am perfectly capable of having an opinion based on reality. the reality is those states went beyond any recommendation of the cdc and encouraging to open up what should have never been closed is encouraging them to follow the cdc’s guidance, going up as well as down. it does work both way ya know

Believe me or don’t. I don’t really care. Your post was a deflection anyway, and I condemned China in my reply. I notice you ignored everything else I posted though. Not a surprise that you have nothing to say in response to these facts I presented.

so do you want Trump taking medical advice from the cdc and hih, or from the cia and nsc?

personally, i prefer the cdc

I know…and now you even sound like Trump…amirite? :sunglasses:

Reality is that on February 7th Trump KNEW the virus was significantly more deadly than even the most virulent strains of influenza. He KNEW that the virus was airborne and transmitting from person-to-person through breathing. And this ■■■■■■■ psychopath went on to hold 5 MAGA rallies from February 10th through March 2nd, all indoors, with thousands and thousands of Americans from all over the country, sitting on top of one another, all screaming and cheering without masks or social distancing, and without being told the truth of what Trump definitively KNEW to be. And then these thousands and thousands of Americans went back to their home states and towns, oblivious to the deadly nature of this horrific virus, believing from their President that this was nothing more than “like the flu” and still thinking that the virus transmitted from surfaces to people.

How do you defend such catastrophically irresponsible behavior? How do you defend such psychopathic indifference to the lives of our fellow countrymen by this monster?

More deflection and another post that didn’t address the facts of my post. I’ll ask you the same question I asked Ben…

It had no negative impact…none but it did tend to calm what the MSM had stirred up into a frenzy.

Every night the “experts” were on television right alongside Trump. They each said their piece and none of what was said, had ANY negative impact on my decisions.

On April 1st, I sent the elderly and those with respiratory concerns home…with pay. I divided up the majority into two teams…3 days on, 4 days off. What remained worked 5 days in a row, with a 25% COVID bonus. The doctors on television provided some medical direction, while the President attempted to calm the nerves of those that had been seriously triggered by the MSM.

Now…I don’t know what you choose to swallow but that’s what I got out of the nightly exchanges. Lemme guess…you were on the verge of swallowing bleach…amirite? :sunglasses:

Alrighty then NF…I’ve gotta run go stimulate the American economy. You keep keyboarding your long winded, TDS response and I’ll check back tomorrow. K? :sunglasses:

Unbelievable. Like I said, we are living in two different realities. In my reality, the President admitted on tape to knowing how deadly the virus was, that it was the largest national security threat our nation will have faced in a century, and that the virus was airborne well before the public was made aware, and that it was substantially more deadly than even the most virulent strains of influenza we have ever seen. In public, he was saying it was no big deal, just like the flu, and holding super-spreader indoor rallies with people who were not told what he already knew about this virus.

In my reality we will have buried 200,000+ of our fellow countrymen by the end of the day today from this once-in-a-century pandemic and security threat, and on pace for 250,000 by election day, and possibly over 400,000 by the end of the year.

In my reality these lies by the President have cost lives. In my reality these Russian-Roulette-Rallies have cost American lives. In my reality these failures by the President has resulted in tens of thousands of lost brothers and sisters that never needed to have occurred. In my reality, these needless deaths break my heart each and every day. In my reality, the untold millions of Americans that survive this horrific virus and end up with lifelong health complications breaks my heart.

In your reality you are making fun of me for caring about the reckless behavior, the lies, and the indifference to the lost souls by the President. In your reality you are laughing at me for being devastated by the death toll, and sarcastically asking me if I was on the verge of drinking bleach.

@toreyj01 This is why I am struggling brother; from our conversation yesterday evening. But I am praying. I pray every single day. I pray we are actually better than this as a nation. I genuinely want to believe we are.

4 Likes

And yet trump doesn’t insist on masks even when he isn’t socially distant.

These decisions don’t just effect the person making them. It’s no different than second hand smoke.

You shouldn’t be free to infect me with a deadly disease. Sorry.

(I don’t mean ‘you’ as I know you support mask usage. I’m saying the royal ‘you’)

Then be better and lead my friend and ask The Lord for that strength.

If 6% died from COVID only, of the 94%…what percent would have died from the other causes in that same time period, that’s being blamed on COVID?

1 Like
1 Like

In my reality, I’ve known you for years…and know you’re better than this my friend.

I try and I do. I try to get people to care as much as me about the lost lives. I try to get people to understand that 4 more years of Trump will equal even more needless death. I try to give people the information that is available for everyone to see for themselves. I can’t force people to care about all of these lost souls. I ask Him for the strength to continue to fight to show people the truth. I pray to Him that others will see the truth for themselves.

These are not mere Caesar issues, like taxes or trade policies. This is actual life and death. People being taken before having had a chance to know His message and His redemption. This troubles me immensely. My heart breaks knowing that we have an ability to do better. To be better. But how do I convince people to care, when it is apparent they simply don’t?

You fundamentally misunderstand what that means. 6% of those who die are considered 100% healthy in every medical form imaginable. The rest have what medical professionals deem to be an underlying condition.

An example: I have high blood pressure. I take medication to control my BP. This is true for over 100,000,000 Americans. If any of us contract COVID and die, then we are part of the 94%. Would we have died this year without COVID? The overwhelming majority would not have. Would COVID have been the cause for our death? Absolutely.

This is true for people with cholesterol issues. Obesity. Diabetes. Etc. Do you understand now?

They understand.

The supporters just don’t care.

1 Like

That is a deflection and has nothing to do with the Trump rallies.

If you think I’m going to defend Cuomo and his role in NY deaths, then you are mistaken. Screw him too.

That sure as heck is what it seems. And I don’t know what could make them care.

1 Like