Trump’s mid-term strategy. It’s a good one!

You mean this TDS thread where the entire OP was a completely fabricated lib lie?

By all means, folks, show us how psychotic you really are. :rofl:

1 Like

I remember the Right not blaming Obama for the mess he inherited on day one don’t you? Hell I remember a certain radio host calling it the Obama Economy even before he took office… :rofl:

Exactly.

The war on the China Flu that Brandon mangled.

Yeah….Bring up…LOL.

1 Like

…Trump got the economy healthy enough for the NY stock exchange to bounce back from a record loss and do so in record time in 2020 during a world-wide pandemic.

1 Like

…and we had such a secure and beautiful Southern Border.

1 Like

I was there…front and center and well remember the bucket of economic feces Bush handed him and have said so many, many times here in Hannity Land.

1 Like

Let’s not forget all those record Market closing index values.

Brandon rode the early inflation wave in 2021.

NOW…

Reality comes crashing home.

1 Like

Everything they touched turned into a steaming pile of trash. :rofl:

:clap:

1 Like

Literally.

EVERYTHING!!

The Brandon touch turns it all to feces.

1 Like

Which record loss?

Which was setting decade old records for stops.

I love you guys. Really. Completely imagined history will always be so beautiful.

You and @Smyrna are Migratory posting birds.

Post an imagining.

Be corrected

Move on for a while

Return to post same thing.

So what does that make you?

Defending the dementia puppet and all he ruins.

Look at how bad it was today. The MEGA movement…because loving the country and Constitution is so extreme.

I am not defending what has been a terrible presidency for the past 12 months but then i don’t use my imagination as a reference.

Sorry that you are so unimaginative.

Not Big Joey. He makes ■■■■ up every time he opens his senile old mouth.

The Trump wins last night got under his pale skin.

“This MAGA crowd is really the most extreme political organization that has existed in American history,” Biden said, referring to the Make America Great Again movement sparked by former President Donald Trump.

The president then clarified that he meant the most extreme political group in “recent” American history.

Biden repeatedly mispronounced “MAGA” as “mega” but corrected himself.

“The mega Republicans, the MAGA Republicans, excuse me, I don’t want to mispronounce it, the MAGA Republicans,” he said.

The most corrected President was Biden

The most correct President was Trump.

Is. . .this. . .real? Like for real real?

The most correct. The slobbering will never ever stop. It’s gross.you ascribe things to him that never happened. Of course he will be the most correct. Like i said gross

It is all about policy.

No it isn’t.

Anti-critting isn’t policy. Being anti trump helped dems nearly lose the house. Being what dems aren’t isnt policy

The red wave is coming. If Roe gets over turned it may get stymied but it’s coming