Trump’s mid-term strategy. It’s a good one!

At first, I thought this was a parody.

It’s not. Genius!

1 Like

What did you expect, it’s Trump. If it’s not about him he’s taking his ball home

Where’s that posted at? Isn’t he supposed to be posting on his social media site by now? :rofl:

WOW…what an epic cry baby loser. How people can STILL be devoted to this guy is insane.

Hmmm, I may have to change my voter registration to Republican

I believe it’s either a parody or if not it’s already been taken down. It’s not on his site

Yeah, I think it’s got to be satire. Problem is, it’s getting a hell of a lot of attention on Twitter and the maga crowd is vowing to boycott. We’re having a blast reading the comments.

Also “menopausal” is a little too intellectual for Trump

3 Likes

Immediately made me think it was fake, that and Pence isn’t running for anything yet.

So the new “disinformation” czar should be all over this in her first big test.

2 Likes

Maybe they meant to list this.

“Covfefe”!!

Must be getting close.

1 Like

From the person who handed the government to the cringe crit idiots.

No.

Let’s just take a look at the lib obsession that is Trump, shall we?

Google Image Search:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbs=simg:CAQS9gEJhdw0gHIrIyga6gELELCMpwgaOgo4CAQSFKoYohO7D446rT_1HFfY-vBH5NrQvGhqguSuA8Y1rfdTFhV_1Y1Nil63CvBlczd52nKCAFMAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgT6bfQCDAsQne3BCRqKAQobCghsYW5ndWFnZdqliPYDCwoJL2ovMnNoX3k0ChYKA2RvdNqliPYDCwoJL20vMDI3Y3RnChsKCHZlcnRpY2Fs2qWI9gMLCgkvYS80aGgzcDAKHQoKaG9yaXpvbnRhbNqliPYDCwoJL2EvMm1xdnpjChcKBGZ1bGzapYj2AwsKCS9hL2c0NnNjZAw&q=language&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwifw8WSjLn3AhUMg2oFHaLeC4oQ2A4oAXoECAEQNA&biw=1280&bih=595&dpr=1.5

Reverse image search reveals three sources - 2 from Twitter, 1 from Reddit.

Let’s see where they lead!

https://twitter.com/rodneyc18186863?lang=ar-x-fm

This weirdo appears to have deleted it.

This little weasel looks like a reliable news source. :rofl:

https://www.reddit.com/r/inthemorning/comments/ue913e/donald_trump_has_my_complete_and_total_support/

Wow, 3 whole comments with an entire upvote!

Stay frothy, libs. :wink:

So telling people not to vote is good now? Awesome!

Trump said “make America great again,” so leftists have to trash America. They take the opposite side of everything good that we stand for.

If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything, They don’t stand for anything, and they fall for anything. It’s best to ignore them.

This image is now spread across a cesspool of TwitLib accounts, who get their fake news from other TwitLibs. :wink:

And people wonder why I voted libertarian in 2016 and 2020.

If Dems were actually smart they would:

a. Change their party affiliation in the primaries
b. Vote for the guy not endorsed by Trump

Now that is a genius dirty trick plan if there ever was one.

Trump was right about selling liquid natural gas to Germany and the rest of Europe. But the swamp wanted Russia’s pipeline instead. Perhaps to fund endless wars with Russian oil money! I mean we all now know the Russians worked with the dems on the steel dossier, so…

yes, if your policy choices cause poverty and war, then undermine the other party. What else can you do, right?

This is the part where you guys get to define good and bad.