Trump’s mid-term strategy. It’s a good one!

This is completely made up. Germany wanted it because it was cheaper. It’s their business.

You guys want to be isolationist and not be the world police expect sometimes when you get to make things up.

I calls them as I see them. And you have no more insight, than I do as almost everything your media tells you turns out to be wrong in a year two. But the outcome is the same over and over, Endless wars and chaos. Libya, Syria, and now Ukraine.
And I just find it odd the left now wants to be the world police.

1 Like

Germany was working on circumventing American sanctions. This was coming from Germany. You independent thinker you.

My favorite part is about the endless wars like the one trump admin supporting Saudi Arabia proxy war with Iran but o course that’s what the media tells me not reality.

Trump insisted on sanctioning the nord 2 pipeline because he said it could turn Germany into a hostage of Russia. Biden waived those sanctions.
Trump was right, Biden was wrong. What part of that is made up? Not facing reality does not make it made up.

1 Like

Yes I know. Biden wasn’t wrong by supporting Germany… an ally who should be able to do what it thinks is right

It’s fake, but he’s advocated boycotting elections before.

So was this entire thread. :wink:

1 Like

Trump is 9 out of 11 in Ohio. The other two races have not been called yet.

2 Likes

How about 55-0 Trump supported wins so far.

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

“We” have had enough of tearing this country apart, ruining our educational institutions, Mayorkas’s open borders while flying them all over the country…some COVID infected, out of control corrupt spending of tax payer dollars that will be laid on the backs of babies that haven’t even been born yet and mumbling, fumbling, bumbling Brandon. November can’t get here soon enough.

4 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/01/14/trump-legacy-national-debt-increasee/

Forget all about the last POTUS did ya?

3 Likes

Every single candidate you say!!

And it’s actually REAL news, too! :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah…let’s forget all about COVID. So what was it when he entered office and what was it two years later before COVID? Oh yeah…no where near what Biden’s first year alone has done to it…all for…“infrastructure”.

“The annual deficit under Trump ranks as the third highest of any president in history, with the other two being former Presidents Abraham Lincoln and George W. Bush who both oversaw wars during their tenures in the White House, according to Eugene Steuerle,”

1 Like

How many other Presidents had to deal with a world-wide pandemic, close businesses, send people home but still provide them with an income so that they wouldn’t starve? Remember…there’s no tax revenue being generated…plus…you’re paying out record amounts of money to keep this country alive. So…how many?

1 Like

How dare someone bring up Trump in a thread about Trump… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The spending is my favorite complaint. That addition of the adjective to make one feel all cozy inside about the spending that happened before Brandon

In 2019….