Trump’s mid-term strategy. It’s a good one!

Look at how badly they wanted this to be real. :rofl:

1 Like

Did you stomp your feet as you typed that?

I swear I heard some indignant stomping.

With a seven-point advantage, Republicans have increased their lead by two points since the last Fox News poll, conducted last month. This advantage is the largest Republicans have held this year and would likely result in a 44-seat swing in the House and an 11-seat swing in the U.S. Senate, according to Fox News.

Which part? The part where i said the red wave is coming?

Another skimmer. You guys may need to start reading past the first line.

Your post still doesn’t say that it’s about policy. Just confirms what you said and what i said. The red wave is coming

May be that’s why it’s so easy for you to imagine things he did. You never actually paid attention. Just slobbered in passing.

So no stomp then.

I swear I heard me some stomping feets.

Nope. Realism versus imagination. I dunno. Try it sometime.

I prefer art that is more realism.

1 Like

Of course you do. Especially the art showing him as a knight. That’s how slobbering works.

11 seats…?

How many seats do Repugs have again? 49? 50?

What’s a Super Majority again? :thinking:

1 Like

That would be good for a 3/5 majority, not a 2/3 majority.

1 Like

The 2020 stock market crash began on Monday, March 9, with the Dow falling 2,013.76 points to 23,851.02 (7.79%). What some labeled as “Black Monday 2020” was, at that time, the Dow’s worst single-day point drop in U.S. market history.

Uh, huh…says the guy who asked

I luv it. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

I do forget about that pesky little detail. Much appreciated. lol

1 Like

3 Likes

Thank you for answering my question . I wasn’t sure which of the drops you were referencing.

Yes he spent government money In order to fix it. That’s what it took. Trillions of dollars of Government spending

The same government spending you derided in the post that started this exchange. The nonsense has come full circle.

:grin:

1 Like

Corrected? I asked a question. You drink because of the strangest wins.

The money that fixed “it” was spent without knowing “it” was coming and done prior to March 9th.

The unlimited bond buy was put in place two weeks after this collapse. The 2 trillion Wall Street bailout came in May

That’s some prescience

Why was there a record number of stops? Because the illegals were being funneled through fewer holes in the wall and were more easily caught.
Why have stops increased under Xiden and getaways also increased under Xiden?

1 Like

That’s completely made up. Again. Everything was amazing because imagination.

Your responses are confirmative monotony.

Try being more creative and alliterative for maximum engagement!

You are welcome.