Trump’s Insults Show He’s More Loyal To Putin Than NATO

I’ve yet to see you do it unprompted.

Wait… all that trade war with Chinese communists is now not important?

Or maybe it just proves that your assertion about Trumps affinity for communists is false

Beyond the absurdity of your point, there is one key difference Trump is president, he constantly promotes Russian interest and constantly disparages our allies. He never misses an opportunity to talk up Putin and NEVER speaks negatively about him.

There must be a very simple explanation for it. I’d love to hear it.

So you don’t think Obama was kowtowing to Putin? Talk about hilarious.

And yet we have Obama on Hot Mic saying if he gets elected he would be in a better position to make deals with Russia.
So the only difference between Obama and Trump is that Trump voices it on MIC. Obama does it when he wasn’t on Mic.

If you don’t see a difference the con is working

Well, no. That’s ■■■■■■■ ludicrous. Trump outright loves Putin. Nuzzles his undercarriage. Talks about how great a guy he is. How he’s really a friend. How he wasn’t really KGB, even though he ■■■■■■■ well was. It’s embarrassing.

He blew him off to some date in the future. In your world that’s like making it to home plate.

The person I been talking to is throwing out a conspiracy theory that Trump is a Russian Asset since 87.
So do you believe SANDERS was as well?

I think you fail to be able to read.
I see that Trump talks up Putin a lot, But policy wise he has put more sanctions on Russia than Obama did.

So Trump is stroking Putins ego and Putin Strokes Trumps.

That doesn’t make Trump a Russian Asset working for Russia.

Dec. 20, 2015
In an interview with ABC’s “This Week,” Trump defends against allegations Putin has ordered the killings of journalists and dissidents.

“As far as the reporters are concerned — as far as the reporters are concerned, obviously I don’t want that to happen. I think it’s terrible — horrible. But, in all fairness to Putin, you’re saying he killed people. I haven’t’ seen that. I don’t know that he has. Have you been able to prove that? Do you know the names of the reporters that he’s killed? Because I’ve been — you know, you’ve been hearing this, but I haven’t seen the name. Now, I think it would be despicable if that took place, but I haven’t’ seen any evidence that he killed anybody in terms of reporters.”

1 Like

To deny that Trumps foreign policy is to create a wedge between us and the Western powers only to get us closer to Moscow is like denying gravity at this point.

It’s just so beyond obvious

So i see we have a bunch of Liberal Alex Jones now in the forums.
You all believe Trump is a Russian Asset since 1987 I got it.

Its ok to support conspiracy theory’s when it is from the Liberals I got it.

Feb. 6, 2017
Trump says he respects Putin during a Super Bowl interview with Bill O’Reilly. Trump defends Putin when O’Reilly calls him a killer.

“There are a lot of killers,” Trump says. “Do you think our country is so innocent? Do you think our country is so innocent?

July 31, 2016
Trump tells ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that if he were to be elected president, Putin is “not going into Ukraine.”

“He’s not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand,” Trump said. “He’s not going to go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down. You can take it anywhere you want.”

Asked about Putin’s previous invasion of Crimea, Trump said, “OK – well, he’s there in a certain way. But I’m not there. You have Obama there. And frankly, that whole part of the world is a mess under Obama with all the strength that you’re talking about and all of the power of NATO and all of this. In the meantime, he’s going away. He takes Crimea.”

While trump is in europe they should arrest him for crimes against humanity for his ICE policy

lock him up …

He was FORCED to place those sanctions then slow rolled em and they still haven’t been fully put in place.

Congress is still pretty pro NATO and anti Russia, what Trump is doing is what he knows best run PR change conservative opinion to be for Russia and against NATO.

That is painfully clear

I’d really like to know the answer to this question. It’s come up before that Conan doesn’t understand how trade surpluses and deficits work.

Bartender…I want what he’s having.