Trump’s Insults Show He’s More Loyal To Putin Than NATO

And individual states in Europe don’t have that history?

Trump is the perfect President for folks who believe everything is either bad, corrupt or prejudiced against them. He is, indeed, the breaker in chief who delights in taking things apart.

I am perversely attracted by it, but have no faith it’s being done with a practical intelligence, rather for the pure sport of it.

He has been bad mouthing NATO since the 80s and has a well documented great relationship with Russia and Putin.

So now that he is in power he has taken every opportunity to crap on NATO and talk up Putin how is that not showing more loyalty?

As I said in another thread. Trump is trying to get Europe to spend their trade surplus on military hardware/equipment to strengthen their own defense.

But that’s to much for libs to figure out.

So I guess Bernie Sanders has been A Russian Asset for since 1988

Both Trump and Sanders were running because Russia had both them as assets to influence the USA.
Amazing

I would assume that Clinton was an Asset as well.
One could also assume that Obama was since he did say that if he got elected again that he could work with Russia more. And Obama didn’t do anything when Russia Annexed Crimea.

It is often said that Donald Trump has had the same nationalistic, zero-sum worldview forever. But that isn’t exactly true. Yes, his racism and mendacity have been evident since his youth, but those who have traced the evolution of his hypernationalism all settle on one year in particular: 1987. Trump “came onto the political stage in 1987 with a full-page ad in the New York Times attacking the Japanese for relying on the United States to defend it militarily,” reported Edward Alden, a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations

Oh dear Lord. I wish he’d find a different hobby. One that’s constructive perhaps.

What changed that year? One possible explanation is that Trump published The Art of the Deal, which sped up his transformation from an aggressive, publicity-seeking New York developer to a national symbol of capitalism. But the timing for this account does not line up perfectly — the book came out on November 1, and Trump had begun opining loudly on trade and international politics two months earlier. The other important event from that year is that Trump visited Moscow.

This is a valid objective, Conan, but incredibly blurred by his constant insults and endless lies. There are many, like me, who have trouble seeing past what an unappealing person he is. It trumps his policy objectives and makes it difficult to give cried where credit due.

How do you “spend” a trade surplus?

1 Like

Trump returned from Moscow fired up with political ambition. He began the first of a long series of presidential flirtations, which included a flashy trip to New Hampshire. Two months after his Moscow visit, Trump spent almost $100,000 on a series of full-page newspaper ads that published a political manifesto. “An open letter from Donald J. Trump on why America should stop paying to defend countries that can afford to defend themselves,” as Trump labeled it, launched angry populist charges against the allies that benefited from the umbrella of American military protection. “Why are these nations not paying the United States for the human lives and billions of dollars we are losing to protect their interests?”

No idea what that Quote was in response too.
Proves nothing doesn’t prove he is a Russian Asset
I get it
It is ok to bring up Trump / Russia Conspiracy theories but if Alex Jones brought it up about Sanders or Hillary you would be calling it fake.

Both our equally silly
Stop Watching Americans

I actually agree with you, but that is done through good faith agreements like the one that is in place that ramps up NATO spending through 2024.

They are not our enemies we should stop treating them as such. Russia is our enemy we should start treating them as such.

How about you investigate Bernie Sanders and Hillary I bet you can make conclusions they both are also Assets for Russia as well.
Get a grip your going down Alex Jones Territory now.

I thought i was told only gullible and stupid people believe in conspiracy theories these days and its only the RIGHT that does them.

Thank you for proving my point any person from any side can believe in conspiracy theories. So how is the Mandela effect working for you find some other stuff wrong? How about 9/11 and the building 7 and Thermite Pant.

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

Actually, all Trump is doing damaging alliances and playing nice with the old communist. Something that past republicans wouldn’t have been able to believe.

My Lord…

Of course not, but there is an agreement on what they should spend on defense, a percentage of each nations GDP. When our allies aren’t living up to their obligation, it’s because they are counting on our defense to protect them.

No they are not our enemies…but they sure hasn’t been very good friends now have they?

Not a very good explanation, but I’m guessing it’s the best you got.