Trump’s comments mark the first time the president has openly and directly praised a violent act against a journalist on American soil

Has Trump or Pence visited the troops?

Just imagine if Obama had assaulted Hannity, and we had Clinton stumping that Obama was her kind of guy for assaulting Hannity.

I’m sure Trumpsters would be fully supportive.

1 Like

Yeah really, as events bear out.

Stay arms length away and you won’t get hurt…it’s as simple as that.

You made me leave a restaurant :confused:

Rodriquez, who is an American citizen, asked if she votes, will something bad happen. The correct answer, and the answer that Obama gave is “no”. Obama was very clear in the interview about citizens, not illegals voting.

1 Like

No it wasn’t.

Sure buddy.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting.

Rodriguez and Obama chose to call undocumented (see the words in the quote?) illegals “citizens”. But they are not… no matter how much you libs need their vote.

I asked a question. Are you ok?

Are you sure? Or are you offering an opinion?

You can’t claim victim while body slamming someone over questions

Are you sure or offering an opinion?

A Saudi Mea Culpa - 9/10/2002

The most pressing issue now is to ensure that our children can never be influenced by extremist ideas ­ like those 15 Saudis who were misled into hijacking four planes that fine September day, piloting them, and us, straight into the jaws of hell.

Jamal Ahmad Khashoggi

2 Likes

I am fine, you however are questionable at best today

And of course trump completely fabricated those statements after the fact.

Why would a US citizen be concerned about being deported? Or even immigration for that matter?

I understand. Am I being unreasonable?

Riiiiiight…

Because citizens worry about being deported for voting…

Was glad to hear my morning AM radio RW talker criticizing the president for those comments, and he wouldn’t let any of the callers try and swing it any other way. But then, this guy is a real tough guy, and a former NYC police officer. Not a coward and a fake.

2 Likes

Because it’s the only thing that explains that statement by Obama away in a way that wasn’t criminal.