Trump’s comments mark the first time the president has openly and directly praised a violent act against a journalist on American soil

Perhaps. Or perhaps the reporter is in the wrong profession.

Ok, if you say so.

Excusing poor behavior by reporters? Why do pols have to take crap?

Is sticking a microphone in somebody’s face assault?

Simple Bully Mentality of the Trump Presidency and supported by his millions of misguided supporters who think this WWF/WWE mentality is acceptable and necessary. Grow up Mr. President. You act like a 3rd grader.

1 Like

It always works. Look at the dems. Us against them.

It’s not.

10 char

No one’s going to fall for pretending a joke was serious… You guys really need a sense of humor. It’s not like he called for the end of democracy like dems have been doing… Grow up…lol!

I posted the truth, based on what he said. The woman asked if anything bad will happen to the illegals ( who she called citizens) if they vote. Your messiah said “not true”. You and Snopes and your other lib buddies can twist it and ‘Bamasplain’ however you want. This is what was translated into Spanish and broadcast to the illegals.

RODRIGUEZ: So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true.

Good Americans dont want what you guys are selling. So you try to get uneducated illegal aliens to illegally vote for your ■■■■■■■■ instead. Handouts are indeed popular among that crowd.

Maybe at his rally tonight in Arizona, Trump can brag that he kicked McCain’s ass.

People with anger management issues should probably find a profession other than “politician”.

Even funnier, the left is all ginned up on it… These attacks just make the left look silly once people look into them…

Leave it to political Darwinism . If he survives politically, great. If he doesn’t, that’s fine too. Natural selection.

Whose morals?

And thank you.

“Yoo bwoke muy gwasses.”

Not in any jurisdiction in the US…

Its trumps party

All this adoration for a tough talking chicken ■■■■ who’s too scared to visit the troops in a war zone.

2 Likes

Why do you lock your doors at night?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: simply magnificent!