Trump’s comments mark the first time the president has openly and directly praised a violent act against a journalist on American soil

I know Trump hasn’t. He’s been too busy MAGAing.

More calls for violence from Trump and so called “conservatives” lap it up like dogs. Some on the right are itching for violence and Trump is helping promote that. If this guy from Montana cant handle repeated questions and microphones in his face then he is in the wrong profession.

and the guy who runs it isnt even a American.

time to deport him and all his followers who are not americans.

Allan

Name a jurisdiction where holding a microphone in front of someone for comment is considered assault… We can be pretty sure that’s not the case in Minnesota since Gianforte offered no such defense.

Well, no. He interviewed and got to know bin Laden when the Mujahideen were fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan during the '80s. You know, back when we were on their side?

Even this guy fought with those people:

Here Sneaky, watch how a good man reacts to what Gianforte did.

2 Likes

We should just deport him for coming up with that group’s stupid ■■■■■■■ name.

You can. It’s called being a Republican in 2018.

Apparently ■■■■■■ in this case is a large section of the right exposing their lack of morality

no.

10 char.

A repurpsoed wife beating joke. Fantastic.

2 Likes

Is this kind of like one of those rally threads where we just talk about how excited we are?

peep the con celebrating moral relativity.

Celebrating violence.

You should join Antifa.

Good idea, let’s do it.

If I knew, I wouldn’t have asked.

I said sticking, not holding.

Bin Ladin was not Muj. He was Afghan Arab. And he didn’t fight, he was a money guy and recruiter.

He has his reaction, I have mine. He’s a good guy for “My bad”?

I can’t watch videos right now.

I’m good with that too.

Are you sure?