Trump’s comments mark the first time the president has openly and directly praised a violent act against a journalist on American soil

Yes, yes it is.

Orrrrr

Maybe reporters could act like civilized human beings.

1 Like

How about morally justified?

What…didn’t he say he was “sorry”? In libville, that corrects all wrongs or is this…different?

peep the con supporting Antifa.

And of course during leap year, Punch a Reporter Day can become Okay, Do a Little More to the Reporter If You Want Day, to mix things up.

We don’t want our new holiday to be as boring as Groundhog Day.

You do realize that this journalist was in favor of the Taliban right?

The nerve of that reporter asking a question.

Supporting? They will either resolve or be resolved.

Not “a”. The same question, answered, asked over and over.

Irrelevant.

10xxx

It is completely relevant, we support terrorists now?

So what?

10 char

FYI this journalist was child hood friends with Bin Laden, I wish the MSM were as obsessed about the Benghazi victims, as they are about this Terrorist fraud who poses as a journalist.

So that’s rude, as is sticking a microphone or anything else in somebody’s face. Some people have a low tolerance for rude.

Irrelevant. That’s outside of this context.

And heeeerre we go. Instead of realizing how horrible this atrocity was, let’s start finding a way to smear him and claim he deserved it!

Utterly despicable.

How is it irrelevant? You have a crowned Saudi Prince trying to reform his country , by weeding out radical Wahhabism by claiming that he wants his country more modernized like Egypt, and less radical. The Journalist was protesting Saudi Arabia being turned into a civilized Muslim country, and he was killed for it. I see no wrong in what Trump said. I think the Crowned Prince handled it wrong, but in our country, we classify what this journalist did as “Sedition”. Dont you agree that Wahhabism is bad for the world? Why are you defending this radical Taliban supporting journalist?

Utterly liberal.

You must have missed the Kavanaugh hearings. What had happened was…

The Journalist committed Sedition in his country, and is a crazed War hungry Muslim, who are we to tell Saudi Arabia how to handle traitors to their government?