Trump Running Again

A Gab poster murdered eleven elderly Jews in a synagogue in my city and he was posting on Gab about how he was going to do it up until literally five minutes before.

Sorta hurt their branding.

1 Like

I dumped my Twitter too.

2 Likes

Tree of Life? Damn. That’ll do it.

Twitter is for ■■■■■■■

Trump doesn’t need a twitter account, or any other social media account for that matter. If he utters a comment it gets reported, analyzed, picked apart and depending upon political leaning, lionized or mocked, across pretty much all media.

5 Likes

Trump believes he needs it

1 Like

Funny . Like you know him.

Already you all are in a tizzy and he didn’t need Twitter to put you there.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:He trolled the left and media when he had an account, and he still does it without an account.

1 Like

You could be right, but don’t hold your breath waiting for Trump to be humble. It ain’t ever going to happen no matter who has his ear.

Welcome to the Forum.

Trump is a pragmatist. He is someone who learns from history.

He tried his preferred spproach and reaped massive positive support through it. He now has space to experiment with following some if the alternative strategies others have suggested. He will quage their success in the next two years and settle on the most effective MO to get the desired results for his second presidency and the American people between 2023 and 2028.

“Humble” does NOT mean weak and it does not mean he has to back away from attacks or to be fearful of standing his ground; we do not want this. His courage (or arrogance?) to face difficulties is his greatest strength. I think the humility I am speaking of applies more to his childish comments more than anything else. There is no need to alienate those who are on the fence about him without sacrificing the attributes that make him formidable.

Exactly. And once trump gets his mind focused on something, watch out. He throw anyone under the bus.

Friends, foes, pals etc.

Allan

It’s going to be fun watching the hysteria grow over the next two years.

4 Likes

Like I said, he doesn’t need his own account. He only has to make a comment and others on both sides will wallpaper the social media sites debating what ever he said. He is the flavor of the decade.

What makes you say that?

It is hysteria.

Trump should get credit for the peace and prosperity we had until the pandemic.

I will thank Biden for shadow electing his way into office and taking the pandemic heat away from Trump.

Nothing made me say it. Observing the way he’s adjusted to his adversaries’ tactics over 5 years, that’s my conclusion.

I’m curious how you think his tactics have changed in the past five years. Give me an example.

A lot of prominent Republican politicians and media figures felt differently on Jan. 6, as we can see in their messages. They thought Trump could stop it.

Of course it is, they’re scared to death if he runs he’ll win.

1 Like