Trump Running Again

That’s why the most likely scenario is that he’s going to tease running, claim he’s going to run, ■■■■ on everyone who also tries to run and ruin them with the base, then pull out before Iowa and leave you with Ted Cruz or something.

1 Like

That will be a blast to watch.

1 Like

This is a hundred percent only about trying to get his Twitter account back.

How do you figure? Play that out.

If he runs there will be enormous pressure on Twitter to reinstate him or ban the other candidates.

1 Like

He thinks if he’s a presidential candidate social media will have to let him back on. I can’t see any universe in which he’d want to actually run again. Trump is pretty easy to figure, he just tells you and what he doesn’t you just have to remember that he’s no different than any other grifter you’ve come across. Con artists are super predictable…

Ah. I should have known that. Thanks fellas!

So Tommy amd Oryx came and gave ya the narrative. Cool. Maybe you should check your spam email folder. I’m sure they must have sent you the message.

What’s your point with this post? You don’t think Twitter would be under pressure to reinstate Trump if he ran again? Why not try focusing on the topic instead of other posters?

An humble Trump? Nah. Our enemies fear Trump the way he is. We don’t need another humble Biden that is too scared of his own shadow to do what is best for us.

Oh my… if that isn’t adorable! Trying to get me in trouble.

But it IS the topic. You© progs will be developing narrative after narrative if Trump runs. It will be on all your© favorite “news” sources. Your© narrative will BE the consequences if Trump runs.

But… as you© progs would say… that was an ADORABLE post. :rofl:

Trying to get you in trouble? Huh? I’m not creating any narrative and I didn’t say anything about Trump’s motives, I just stated my opinion that Twitter would feel a lot of pressure to unlock his account if he runs. In my opinion, they should reinstate him now. What do you think?

I could care less about twitter or the twits running it. I’m against censorship so I dumped my Twitter account as soon as they started that garbage. I dumped a lot of accounts. If enough people did that, it would change, but, the right is addicted to those accounts…it’s just like football & basketball, no more kneelers or disrespect. Too late for me though, I could care less to watch any sports any more. I found other things to do.

3 Likes

I am not on Twitter, but it seemed like the world was a better place since he was kicked off.

Shouldn’t he go to one of those right wing alternate dumpster fires. I mean wouldn’t Gab love to have him?

I think having 24/7 unfiltered access to almost 100 million followers on Twitter could only hurt him.

Like I say: the world has seemed better since he has been gone.

Is there something wrong with Gab?

I mean…I know what’s wrong with Gab, but why can’t it be a substitute?

I mostly see Twitter from links in this forum. And I’m not sure that being on Twitter is much of a plus for anyone. Seems like more than once I’ve heard of someone having to retract or remove a statement they made in the heat of the moment (what was that about West Virginians). But by then, someone has saved a screenshot for posterity.
Not that Trump would ever make a rash statement that would cause him a problem.

1 Like

I don’t know anything about Gab, but I doubt he would have the same following there that he had on Twitter.

About a year ago I decided to get more involved with Twitter for work, but I only lasted a few months. It’s a cesspool.

This is super weak. Whenever y’all can’t dispute something y’all always call it “the narrative.”