Trump Right to Commute Blagojevich Sentence

…and that is a negative?

I agree and the bad part is…I have a bad sense of urgency when it comes to applied equal justice under the law.

What difference would that make?

In the here and now it is clear that time served is ample punishment.

Not as much as selective prosecution.

Like what they have in Russia?

I mean it’s just stunning. They’re defending open and blatant corruption of a guy all of them were yelling to lock up a few years ago.

Trump is so openly corrupt that they’re now defending corruption of the other side. My God. What the hell has happened to the Republican party?

I’m just wondering who will be next. We have D’Souza. Blogo. Martha Stewart.

Timothy McVeigh posthumously?
Scott Roeder?
Eric Rudolph?

So many possibilities?

It would make a great difference. I suspect that Trump could pardon Cosby tomorrow and you might just tell us how that is the right thing to do. I honestly believe you go out of your way to support Trump in everything he does.

2 Likes

Your angst resides in a false definition of the subject.

The punishment is too harsh.

Illegal immigration will do that even faster my friend. So let’s join forces and build the wall?

Wild speculation is the best speculation.

More wild speculation…

Amazing.

1 Like

Crooked Donald helping crooks.

These are some amazing times.

President Trump’s sense of justice is spot on.

That 2nd sentence, it’s all wrong.

You think Blago is ever going to get elected to anything, let alone try and peddle influence of any type again?

It is a wasted jail cell at this point. Let him out so he can sell cars or insurance and pay taxes.

The wrong is wasting our time by keeping him incarcerated.

Free Jared Fogel!

1 Like

Is that the way you feel about all criminals tried and convicted by a jury? “He’s powerless do to anything else, may as well let him go”?