Trump rejected plans for a White House statement praising McCain

If it was supposed to be about McCain, why did his post have a picture of himself?

Libs are so ridiculous and predictable, I want to coin a new term for them but I don’t know whether to go with “ridictable” or “prediculous”.

Someone should do a poll.

He would have been better off NOT tweeting.

I mean think about it…by not tweeting, we would be talking about his simply not caring. Now, because the press release came to light, we can hammer him for being an ■■■■■■■ on top of not caring.

I did go back because I didn’t understand your response to them. Many of them were disgusting.

Trump making it about trump.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm7HFb3gMOc/?hl=en

Trumps ■■■■■■■ tweet wasn’t even about McCain. It was an obligatory statement to his family, with not one kind word about the man to be seen.

He let his own personal hate for the man who wouldn’t kiss his ass taint his objectivity about doing the right thing. If you want to complain about hate, start there.

1 Like

Exactly. And they weren’t made by Democrats, yet you accused democrats of turning McCain’s death into a hatefest.

There was no hate in his post. Had he said anything more, you people would have called him out as a hypocrite based on their history.

1 Like

You’re projecting.

If it was about Mccain why would he reject a statement from the WH praising McCain? Where do “libs” calculate into that in your mind?

Calling that out as a BS move? It is a BS move dude “libs” have nothing to do with it, its just confirming what everyone including you know…Trump is of low character.

Your posts are getting increasingly unhinged.

1 Like

People keep saying that…but its simply not true. Hell, in this very thread there were people who gave him credit for making the piecemeal tweet he did.

I never said his tweet was hateful. I said there was nothing about McCain himself in it because Donald truly hates McCain, and probably deep down resents having to say anything remotely positive about the guy.

Eventually one will tire of constantly defending the indefensible

1 Like

Trite formulaic praise could have been issued in a formal statement along with trite formulaic sorrow, best wishes and prayers. Instead we got a trite formulaic Tweet without praise.

The next time someone says that one should respect the office of the Presidency, that advice should be directed towards the holder of the office.

Yep. Trying to defend everything Trump says and does will do that to a person.

That Trump is of low personal character there is not longer any questions, especially after his hush payments. But his tweet on this subject was not of low moral character. I can distinguish between one action and another instead of just projecting my hate into all of them. Trump was going to be attacked for whatever he did here.
And the Post and others were just waiting for McCain to die to take advantage.

Which will become tiring first, defending the indefensible or attacking the trivial?

Are you suggesting that’s the reason he didn’t say more?

Tan suits and mustard on line one for you…

So, knowing that, why not do the decent thing?

Don’t answer that, it’s a rhetorical question. I know why he didn’t.

1 Like