Trump rejected plans for a White House statement praising McCain

Absolutely, trump is a small and petty man that you excuse out of what might happen if he did the right thing.

exactly, he is showing us just how small minded and petty he is

Even if you are right, which you have no proof of by the way…it shouldn’t have stopped him from being the bigger man in this situation.

The real reason he didn’t do it had nothing to do with liberals and everything to do with the fact that McCain didn’t kiss his ass for the last year of his life.

Just goes to show you that even stupid little ■■■■ can’t have a lid on it in this administration. Had the prewritten release never been spoken of, his tweet would have probably sufficed. The fact that he could have made a more significant gesture and CHOSE not to just makes him look worse.

But that isn’t the fault of liberals in any way.

You and the post were so excited when McCain died, weren’t you? You knew that was a real chance to attack Trump.

I knew you were partisan but that statement just takes it to another planet.

Trump is always the victim one way or another…sad

1 Like

There was no way on earth you people weren’t going to turn McCain’s death into a hate fest…and you all have done so.

1 Like

Fat donald is a sad sack of crud. Not an ounce of human decency.

I’m glad he tweeted. What else would lib babies have to cry about if he hadn’t.

Go trump!

No. But your attacks on liberals while defending trump are predictable.

Trump is petty. You adore him.

1 Like

yup…

Must. Defend. Trump.

You’re the one who showed me the Breitbart article and subsequent comments and you’re still making that stupid statement.

No truer sentence has ever been uttered “I could shoot someone on 5th Ave”

1 Like

Trump appreciates your blind love and adoration for him.

You said you wondered what Breitbart had to say…I linked in order to answer that question. I haven’t even read the article.
I don’t know what you thought I was doing, but I was just linking you to the answer to your question.

All he had to do was be ■■■■■■■ proper, and he couldn’t even handle that.

This isn’t about us, its about him and his inability to do the right ■■■■■■■ thing when hes supposed to.

1 Like

A hate fest? Trump is the president of the United States, it is his own actions which he makes willingly that show him for who he is. Yet he refuses to take responsibility for them, and here you are covering for him, he truly has reduced the republican party into a sad sack of whiny bitches.

It was supposed to be about McCain. The left has turned it into a Trump hate fest for their own political purposes.

Or worse, don’t think he’s as bigly as he thinks he is.

Go back, read the comments section and then get back to me.