Trump rally continues

It’s positive now… Winning!.. I guess the China fears were wrong. Or fake news.

What good would that do? We’ve been assured that government can’t create jobs and stimulus is wasteful.

That’s the case when Obama was president wasting money on solar and wind. Like Cal wasted money on the bullet train when they should have rebuilt hwy 99… But Trumps want real infrastructure, roads, bridges, and air ports. That makes our children richer.

Do you even know what the Russia probe has cost so far? That’s rhetorical of course.

Why does this thread always pop up on a down day in the market?

a bunch of car dealerships probably need to go out of business to help us all.

2 Likes

the market has been down/in chop for 14-15 months.

do you not follow it?

Do you realize that losses were reversed because the Fed dropped the plan for rate hikes this year from 2 to zero? Which is odd considering this is the greatest economy ever.

Going to be a very interesting year.

Remember Robert Shiller who predicted the housing bubble crash?

“It comes less than a day after Nobel Prize winner Robert Shiller said a recession is likely in the next 18 months. The bears are circling, and the stock market is on thin ice. As CCN recently reported, US stocks are highly over-priced and due for a monster correction. The Dow is in a bubble. The only question is when will it burst?”

I’m sitting on the sidelines for the most part waiting for a pullback.

you missed it…

So I’ve been out for a bit. How did the market fare at the closing bell?

It closed down. Just the opposite of the prediction.

2 Likes

I want a pony.

Sounds pretty predictable. I bet we don’t hear from her either regarding her failed prediction.

The old 15 month “correction.” Way to put a positive spin on it.

um…

I hope no one is angered when I use a wrong pronoun. It turns out I can’t tell anyone’s sex from their posts. Heck, I thought you were a ‘her’ until yesterday and I only gleaned that error because I accidently cursored over your avatar. :wink:

1 Like

If someone gets bothered by an inaccurate guess over the gender of a person, then a political message board probably isn’t the spot for them.

The DOW looks almost identical to 2005 - 2008 before the crash…eerily