Trump rally continues

Trump did not get all his policy through, (thanks reps) and we had a Fed headwind, and we still got about 3% GDP. Amazing. Going to be at new market highs soon.

Great wage and job growth. Obama economy part time job with food stamps…

The Russia probe cost us a lot of GDP…

Just to be absolutely clear, Trump was completely wrong about being able to get 3, 4, 5 6% gdp growth. We’re not even going to get as good as Obama’s best year. So sad.

2 Likes

Hey, when you post some facts it makes the previous post appear weak and misleading.

2.9% GDP growth during Obama was terrible. 2.9% growth during Trump was amazing. 2.5 million jobs in a year under Obama was a disaster. 2.5 million jobs in a year under Trump was great.

For a lot of people, it isn’t how the economy is doing. It’s how they feel the economy is doing. Trump is a master at getting people to feel a certain way.

We got under 3%. Under. He joins the ranks of the Obamas of the world.

Trump said we were going to get 4% or possibly 5%.

Clearly he has no idea what to do. Another amateur in the White House who thinks tax cuts for the rich and trade wars with China = economic growth.

I wouldn’t be hanging my hat on the stock market for anything. Flat for the last 15 months and almost a full 1,000 points (DOW) lower than 14 months ago. Even if it starts to do better, it’s been stagnant for a long time.

I don’t think the people in the Rust Belt think the economy is doing so hot.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trumps-unrealistic-promises-to-the-rust-belt-may-come-back-to-haunt-him/2019/03/19/063bcb80-4a8d-11e9-9663-00ac73f49662_story.html?utm_term=.4254497746dd

But the Rust Belt One-Percenters are doing better than ever!!

Winning!

1 Like

Did the house pass his infrastructure program? And he’s only been there two years. Just wait.

Yes… a nice correction. Just what we needed to another break out…

Way to go Trump!!!

The Dow Jones Industrial Average has dropped nearly 200 points because President Donald Trump said that tariffs could remain on Chinese goods until it acts on a trade deal.

The Dow has dropped 185.32 points, or 0.7%, to 25,702.06, while the S&P 500 has fallen 0.6% to 2815.85, and the Nasdaq Composite has declined 0.6% to 7680.54.

The market had already been waiting for—and worrying about—what the Federal Reserve would do and say at 2 p.m. today, when a headline hit saying that President Trump was going to demand compliance from China on a trade deal before removing tariffs. “Not what we wanted to hear,” writes Peter Boockvar , chief investment officer at Bleakley Advisory Group .

I read he is going to put more tariffs on automobiles, too.

1 Like

If the market was really worried it would be down a a lot more than 200 points…

Also you have to remember we are at almost 26,000 on the dow. 200 points is a lot lower percentage of 26,000 than it is of, say 17,000 or less like under Obama.

Dems have no solutions to China that I know of…

There must be some reason so many EU and Asian countries use tariffs, right?

It was called the TPP and your genius candidate pulled us out of it.

Why? No one has any idea.

Yep, and further place in jeopardy an additional couple of hundred thousand auto worker jobs. And, they have tried to keep it a secret, because they know the public will turn on him when they find out.

Because he wants to deal with each country as an individual, and not be hampered by some other nations panel members deciding what laws we can make on trade…

It’s a failure.

yes, the Trump admin has lots of solutions. Lots of countries put tariffs on car imports. Why should we not join the party? Or they can end theirs…

The market will be positive before the end of the day…hee,hee,hee!