Trump rally continues

Fed downgraded forecasts for GDP. We will go into recession in next year or so

That’s what she said.

:laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Are we ready for the “Obama Recession”? Because I can guarantee you thats what they’ll call it here.

To date, scoreboard says Trump has still done 0 bilateral trade deals.

Not all of it :slight_smile: around 24700 I sidelined, parked in treasuries for a bit. I might regret it later or wipe a sigh of relief.

I’m not so good at timing these things. This is just an abnormally long bull run, with that slight pullback you pointed out.

The sound that is made when a contestant loses on the price is right is blaring here.

I thought that’s the sound you hear when the contestant picks Door #4.

Nothing but bad predictions and mistakes in this thread…

1 Like

Do you ever get stock market stuff right?

Down 141 today.

1 Like

That is one ugly chart

Most analysts say that pretty much all stocks are to expensive. It’s hard to see how it’s sustainable yet it somehow does just that. I think quiet a few of us that got smacked in 2008-09 are a little leary of the market today knowing what can happen in a very short time.

1 Like

Thankfully I have a good investment banker, but even with him, gains have been slow recently.

We’ve been flat and very volatile for a year now. The DOW looks like 2006-2007 all over again after the big parabolic move.

Ya that’s why I am on the cautious side. Rather lose a little on the way up than a bunch on the way down. Let’s hope we don’t see those days again.

1 Like

Wonder where our little friend is today?

Ironing their tea party clothing for tonight’s rally?

I’m so Proud of Trump, I’m Proud of America, and God Bless America!!!
Win, Win, Win!!!
:us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us:

I’m talking about it’s effect on the economy…

Okay. So what has the Russian probe cost in terms of GDP?

this is the last year + one quarter…