Trump rally continues

So you’re saying stock market has been flat for the past eight months?

If you don’t know what’s driving the deficits, you may want to consider your over all ignorance of govt.

Yes, and now it’s looks like a breakout to the upside…

Too funny!!! :rofl:

The fed printed 4 trillion and spent it during Obama, after that… flat, and slow growth.

It’s called a budget deficit last time i checked… Is it not his signature on the budget?

Because Obama was all powerful, and the cool Trump is powerless except for when he is not…

Looks like the breakout continues… If Trump wins the mid terms = Dow 30,000…

Define “wins the mid terms”.

Reps keep the house and senate.

Doesn’t seem the "trade war"is effecting things negatively… China is dropping tariff for “other” countries… Watch they will add US soon…

Trump is Cool…

another day a another record in stocks. And it’s just about to be “Earnings Season”… And it’s going to be another good quarter… Keeps on rollin…

Trump is Cool, … Economy is great.

1 Like

Your blind allegiance to a politician is too funny.

Also, I wonder how could Trump could’ve gotten on top of that tank in your picture with his bone spurs condition?

dow is dropping and has been all month.

Bill Clinton’s Cigar… Was it a vast right wing conspiracy?

Remember 3 years ago when a booming stock market didnt mean anything

Am I the only one who has a negative personal rate of return so far for 2018?

Where’s Cratic? It’s surprising that he isn’t here, telling us all about the Obama Drop currently happening.

He needs to find a cartoon of Obama parachuting with an anvil and he’ll post it here.

Venezuela. Thank you.

We are celebrating the lowering of unemployment of Anericans. I think you are referring to the unemployment of illegals under Obama… to the detriment of Americans.