Trump Pushing Murder Conspiracy

Pointless. You can’t beat him.

1 Like

^ This is exactly why he “touched” this. For the literal regurgibleeting from the keyboard warriors. It works perfectly.

11 Likes

I had never heard of this.

On the surface it does sound suspect.

Life is always stranger than fiction.

people falling and hitting their head is quite common way to die.

:joy:. Good one. There is a poster on here who’s said that Kavanagh deserves to have his life ruined and his family go through hell. I don’t believe any of you liberals.

And not a single liberal here disagreed with him or called him out.

It’s sad that apparently liberals don’t have a bottom as to the depths of which they will go…

3 Likes

I’ll believe that when you actually condemn Biden as a liberal… because you haven’t shown me anything. It’s like liberals simply don’t give a damn what their own side does.

1 Like

Thanks for the flattery of using my made up word. Now…to address your thought, nahhhhh…I’m boring. This is the only place I go cuz I like our host and you’re one of the few that hear it. I’m waaaaay to busy and my time is a tad more valuable.

Bam…now…let’s stick with only…she banged her head? That’s what’s unusual. What I’m suggesting is that although it’s not impossible, it’s totally improbable.

But I don’t think being a liberal is worthy of condemnation. Same as a conservative. But I’ll tell you this: Biden is too old and too wishy washy to be a good candidate.

1 Like

It really not, falling and hitting your head is quite common way to die.

The intern passed out, banged her head, died of a subdural hematoma. I’m telling you it’s not that unusual. The fact that she had a heart condition caused her to pass out is actually much firmer ground as a cause of death than it is usually.

That is a losing strategy. But don’t tell him.

Should the president of the United States be floating these kinds of hypotheticals against us citizens to his base?

1 Like

Who has Biden reached out to?

IMO…no. There are many, many, many things happening right now, I do not approve of. Damn…if only I were king? :sunglasses:

Presidents are generally held to higher standards than journalists.

But, of course, that has never been the case with Donald Trump.

1 Like

For the internet medics here. Passing out due to an undiagnosed heart mitral valve issue, is not just “fainting”. It has a medical term, “syncope”, and refers to the out cold dead drop due to lack of oxygen to the brain. If you are around someone who experiences this, you will think they have just died before your eyes, that is how hard they drop.

If they survive the syncope, don’t hit their head on a solid table, hit the street in traffic, drop off a trailhead and over a cliff, their undiagnosed mitral valve disease will get diagnosed and hopefully they will live a long time with cardiac medications.

This isn’t a fainting couch faint.

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I understand and also understand the magnitude of the force behind the contact. It’s increased because as you said, it’s a faint. The individual is not fighting or resisting this fall at all. The distance between the contacts, the speed and her weight all determine the force upon impact and as I said, this result is not impossible but it is both unusual and improbable. I hope that clears this up? :sunglasses:

In theory it does. But in practicality who knows. The left and the anti-Trump voters need to turnout, and in the right places, to beat him. I’m far from confident that can or will happen.

…and that goes hand in hand with how many times you’ve been wrong in the past few years. :sunglasses: