Trump Pushing Murder Conspiracy

President Trump shouldn’t touch this but on another note, I’ve never heard of a person hitting a table so hard when all they did was “faint”…that it killed them.

I know Trump. I’m satisfied with how he responded.

#eyeontheball

Almost… almost there… but blows it in the end.

4 Likes

The truth is the truth and I don’t PC it for anyone.

Truth isn’t truth

2 Likes

Almost… just so close…

4 Likes

Any fall from standing can provide enough impact to kill you if you hit your head. It doesn’t for most people because of survival instinct which causes us to reach out and defend our head by protecting it or trying to arrest the fall.

Ms. Klausutis had an diagnosed heart problem which can cause loss of consciousness. Loss of consciousness results in the fall, and since the individual is unconscious they don’t attempt lessen the impact.

The autopsy report is below.

https://context-cdn.washingtonpost.com/notes/prod/default/documents/c360dac3-7aef-41a5-afe9-5ca9a57128b2/note/1ddb96f5-3a9e-4bd4-9962-22e6f0475f7c.#page=1
.WW, PHS

8 Likes

The last 3 months have shown that reports by scientists don’t mean much

6 Likes

Thanks. The doctor listed 7 injuries to the head as a result of this fall. If she’s 5’6" tall and the table was 2’ from the ground, that’s a distance of about 3.5 feet. As I said, I’d find it curious but…I’m not a doctor?

Correct

4 Likes

I’m not a lot of many things but in my experiences that I bring with me, I can still attempt to connect logical dots and this one is at least…curious.

Have you read the autopsy? That’s probably a good place to start. I haven’t because, well, I’m not following Trump’s dog whistle

3 Likes

Try the fall out for yourself

(Don’t)

I have…many times. I’m a male, adventuresome type person who has fallen from cliffs…drunk…that required numerous stitches in numerous spots on my head. I hit my head on a rock. It was more than 3.5 feet high and the rock is harder than the wood. The good news is though…I learned my lesson. Now I tell others, “don’t do that”. :sunglasses:

Correct, the person that did the autopsy is though.
.WW, PHS

Did you do it in free fall?

I understand and I have no reason to suspect malfeasance. I’m simply suggesting that what’s claimed…IS…highly unusual.

I missed the swinging rope…by just a tad with the other necessary hand. :sunglasses:

I agree.

Having an un-diagnosed heart condition is highly unusual. The autopsy says that 95% of the population don’t have it.

Then to have it cause unconsciousness in a situation that would cause a fall and head injury resulting in death.

Yep pretty rare. So is winning millions in the lottery, but it happens.
.WW, PHS

3 Likes

It’s really not. People passing out for unclear reasons and dying or seriously injuring themselves is not all that uncommon. Had a call myself where a lady in her thirties fell off the back of a golf cart into grass for no reason, banged her head, had a stroke and died.