Trump Pulls out of NK Summit

I agree…

You can’t male this stuff up!

make

Sigh.

Two questions: Does this make those collectable coins more or less valuable, and will there be a late night infomercial on Fox and Sinclair channels to sell them?

1 Like

He didn’t strut or throw any type of fit until Pompeo and Pence got into the act.

What’s is “rage” about criticizing Trump’s performance here? If you didn’t have your nose so far up Trump’s ass, you might be able to see that criticizing Trump is completely rational, not emotional. Or maybe you’re using the rhetoric intentionally, trying to discredit criticism by labeling it as irrational emotion (“rage,” “anger,” “Trump derangement,” etc.) Certainly that’s a favorite tactic of the right-wing chatterers.

1 Like

i think they want to actually return to 1950.

Another childless Troll

1 Like

And Bolton - don’t forget Bolton…Bolton mentioned the Libya model on TV.

Bolton seems not to realize his job is no longer to say provocative, ratings grabbing things on Fox News.

Now, now - you just don’t recognize his yuuuuuuge talent, his legendary genius, and his awesome skills. He’s the best, most talented, most intelligent President the United States has ever had.

If you don’t believe me, just ask him.

:rofl:

1 Like

How else would he get information to his boss?

This about says it all.

https://twitter.com/JVLast/status/999958238366982144

2 Likes

Nah I think he knew exactly what he was doing. He doesn’t want talks.

The Kims have been known to strut and throw fits when anyone from any presidential administration get into the act.

You have to admit the Kims have a history of:

!) The start acting like a mad man

1. Then getting clobbered with sanctions and international pressure

2. Then playing Mr. Nice Guy who is willing to rejoin the world of nations

3. Then acting like a mad man… rinse repeat

So let’s not try and make Pence and Pompeo out to be responsible for some never before seen behavior from a North Korean dictator.

In the meantime…

All of this has been predictable from the start. It’s why virtually every N.Korea expert thought the meeting was a bad idea, it was a gift to Kim with no upside for the US.

And this stupid ■■■■■■■ letter isn’t helping any.

And why do you think Trump doesn’t want talks? You think Trump wants war, wants to goad Kim into justifying Trump’s nuking of the Korean peninsula?

No, Bolton doesn’t want talks. He’s said he thinks they’re a waste of time in the past.

Hence why I suspect Bolton’s Libya comment was intentional.

Trump wants talks, he thinks he’s a genius negotiator.

1 Like

What “gift” did North Korea get? Kim had been acting like the same old raving lunatic the world has known, by threatening to quit the talks, numerous of times during the past weeks.

I don’t see that Kim hast benefited from this in any way.