Trump Pulls out of NK Summit

I take it this means we won’t be using the Libya model?

Im thinking the far right portion of Trump’s supporters had a “either we get what we want or we burn it down” approach. Makes me wonder is all considering how many things Trump is undermining.

I should have been more clear. I was merely seeking your opinion on why you feel our standing is great, and improved, as a result of this Presidency.

I agree, that our opinions are of most import in this regard. Although, part of being a global player on an international stage, how we are viewed by both friends and foes alike, can and do have repercussions for us as well. If those views of others sour on us, and the result is actionable that damages our interests, then their perspective of us is indeed important as well. In so much as it relates to our long term continued success.

Ah, I think I’m following now. Perhaps, but if there are those who think that, they are/were deluding themselves. I don’t believe that could come to fruition here. Now, they can do, and I believe in many respects are already, causing long-term damage to our nation. But not to the point where we are in shambles.

1 Like

There’s always a tweet…

I believe, at the end of the day, Trump believed the meeting would fail. Trump’s fear of failure drove him to cancel the summit.

1 Like

That’s sort of what this looks like, but we are not privy to the details.

I don’t know about you, but I always thought it was curious that Kim suddenly wanted to talk peace? Then he wanted to strut around and act like a bully again, and trump cut him off at the knees. I hope it’s because Trump does hold all the cards, and knows Kim will need to renter talks and not act like a mad man anymore.

We will see.

No more excuses. Go talk to Mueller if Kim Boy wont talk to you.

Our standing in the world is not determined by what Americans think. This should be obvious.

So does the value of this thing skyrocket now or have I invested my life savings poorly?

Trump reminds me of Russell Westbrook in a way. He’s not uber talented like Westbrook but it’s going to be his way and he doesn’t give a ■■■■ about teammates or owners or referees or fans or any damn thing. ■■■■ em all.

Heh…I will definitely agree he is not talented like Westbrook in the least.

Skyrocket Baby. Or use it for next time.

You might have the best name here.

Just do every emotion every time Trump does something. All of them will eventually be right.

2 Likes

What’s important to me is our (I’m thinking only US interests), in the "global player’ world (assuming some modicum, of an our interest). What do people want, as a player?

Especially when he cheats on his wives.

are volunteering for the front lines? or are you just another war monger willing to sacrifice a ton of american lives for nothing…