1 Like

This is Jackā€™s lack of surprise.

Back to the drawing board.

Nope. No Nobel Prize.

Also not awarded: SurPrize.

5 Likes

Dammit! There goes the Nobel.
Welcome to the forum.

Infrastructure week is turning out to be a real bust!

And another loss for the great deal maker. Wonder why the Norks donā€™t trust a nation that renegs on deals?

Well played ā€˜Za

But what about the coin?!?!?

Replaced by this:

2 Likes

Just heard about this and was about to post a thread about it. Iā€™m shocked, I tell you - shocked!!

Anyone else getting tired of all this winning yet?

1 Like

Didnā€™t the Norks just blow up some nuclear testing tunnels as a sign of good faith?

I saw that this morning and thought it would bode well for the talks but obviously Somehow Trumps ego was slighted.

However I did say that if Trump could pull this off he should be in the running for the nobel peace price alas the great negotiator couldnā€™t even get to the table.

1 Like

I donā€™t see how this was a good move, but then we donā€™t know everything Trump knows. We will have to see what develops, Trump has been able to read this guy pretty well in the past.

Worlds best negotiator strikes out. Again.

I actually was giving Trump a lot of benefit of doubt here and was ready to give him and his administration a ton of credit if this came to fruition.

Shame on me for thinking Trump could actually get anything done and follow through.

1 Like

Thank you kind sir. Ive literally been lurking for years. Actually registered when the new board went up, and finally found something worth posting that wonā€™t just be kvetching.

Screw north Koreaā€¦Trump got the hostages out before he backed out. Well played Mr. Trump

Lol Psych!!! Just kidding

lol twitter is going to be LITā€¦lolol 45 is messed up as a soup sandwich

I would not assume this is the end.