Trump promotes conspiracy that got 11 people killed 4 days ago

Right. This guy was an anti Semite. So shouldn’t the potus stop baselessly accusing people?

I mean, why the ■■■■ are you guys going out of your way to excuse the president for continuing to promote lies?

Why is it so important to you to disguise the universally recognized anti-semitic attacks against Soros? Why does it bother you to admit the truth on this subject?

Where’s your evidence that either of those groups is funding the caravan? That’s not even remotely what CARA does, for starters.

Wiki open bud

You like to jump to conclusions, don’t you? I have previously said that he should not make accusations without evidence…even if egged on by a journalist. The left does it with their fake collusion garbage but that is not excuse.
But when Soros immerses himself in political funding, he is not immune from criticism nor is criticizing him automatically antisemitic.

Why are thee equivocating?

About what?

The left does it tooooooooo

That’s not an equivocation.
Its what some like to call a “whataboutism”.

Correct. In my haste I highlighted the wrong thing. The whole line of thought is equivocation.

e·quiv·o·ca·tion

/iˌkwivəˈkāSH(ə)n/

noun

1. the use of ambiguous language to conceal the truth or to avoid committing oneself; prevarication.

Your comprehension problems do not make it an equivocation.

I didn’t misundercomprehend anything. You aren’t taking a stand on anything. Just wishy washy non denouncement

I express my opinion on these boards and what the facts are. I am not required to give a thumbs up or thumbs down on everything just to make you happy.
I have unequivocally said that nothing Trump has said about Soros is in any way antisemitic.

But then you say he shouldn’t engage in baseless speculation

That is my opinion, yes. That is not equivocation, that is my opinion. He assumes Soros may be involved but he does not provide the evidence. I don’t think he should do that. However, Soiros has a history of funding left wing charges so there is a basis for suspicion…it is not based on antisemitism.

Not all ideas are simple, some are complex. I know. Its hard.

“Trump bad” is so much easier.

Yep…because I would not be surprised if the GOP holds the House.

1 Like

And there it is

Same here. Nor would I be surprised to see a Trump re-election in 2020. Our society is completely lost right now.

lol my god

There are some posts on this thread that speak of only “the right” also. I don’t see you getting all law and order about those.

1 Like