Trump promotes conspiracy that got 11 people killed 4 days ago

I’m sure $38 billion in foreign aid helps a lot. They know how vindictive trump can be.

Oops. Too late. trump beat you to it.

Psst, the Koch’s aren’t Jewish.

Democrats can no longer run on issues. They have to run on smears. They are no longer worth paying attention to.

There are issues.

You just aren’t paying attention to them.

The Kochs haven’t really been big stories since the TP days when they were funding TP rallies. They’ve made headlines from time to time, but certainly not to the degree Soros does with the right-wing. His name comes up ALL THE TIME-antifa, #BLM, caravans-it never ends.

@WuWei

The first 22,000,000 didn’t transform America.

What’s another few thousand?

Allan

Jews control everything, dontchaknow.

Allan

please explain how saying “I don’t know… I wouldn’t be surprised” is promoting anything?

trump’s idiotic supporters don’t know that and neither did you before you just googled it.

Suddenly calling someone a globalist is somehow a racial slur.

“speculating”?
Speculating is deciding which stocks to buy and sell based on market trends.

Claiming there is a secret invasion plot financed by Soros & pals is called a nutball conspiracy theory.

The projections…wow

You are all in on the Trump juice…

This claim is the same exact claim the shooter used as his motivation for killing 11 American.

“a lot of people are saying Yes” you know who one of those people was? the person who just killed 11 Americans.

Soros funding the Caravan is the exact claim the shooter used as his motivation for killing 11 people.

He didn’t expect to find Soros in that building. Nor could speculation as to whether Soros funded it have any sane causal relation.
Surely you can see where the reporter was planting this so he could run off and report it?

That was the killer motivation in his own words, the President had a chance to debunk a conspiracy theory that resulted in 11 American being gunned down in cold blood but double down on it and promoted it as fact.

Among the vitriolic statements is also criticism of President Donald Trump, who Bowers suggested was surrounded by too many Jewish people.

“Trump is surrounded by k****”, “things will stay the course,” read one post on Gab, using a derogatory term for Jews.

Roughly four hours before the shooting, Bowers commented in a post that he did not vote for Trump.

Let’s see. Donald Trump lied and cheated on his multiple wives thus tearing their lives apart. He lied and cheated banks and some employees probably lost their jobs. He lied and cheated and stole from small businesses and I’m sure bankrupted some of them. He tried to get two governments in 2 different countries to steal people’s personal property and sell it to him.

Why would he care about 11 older Jewish people in a synagogue?