Trump promotes conspiracy that got 11 people killed 4 days ago

An attack on one is an attack on all.

It would seem that they at least partially identify with the extremists. Hopefully not, but they clearly give the impression.

I’m not the one that made the connection between Soros and Jews. That was done by the fringe right-wing neo-nazi factions that slowly seeped into the borader mainstream mentality of the right. You can pretend they are not connected, but it does not change the reality as it exists.

1 Like

That is the part that is most confusing to me. Why would someone even want to pretend to give the impression that they are even remotely close to identifying with these extremists? It just is beyond any semblance of logic or rationality.

Then shame on those extremist groups who try to blame all Jews for the actions of Soros. You should not be joining their chorus.
If it is saying “the Jews may be funding the caravan” to say “Soros may be funding the caravan”, then is this website saying “the Jews are funding Media Matters”? Is this an antisemitic website?

https://philanthropynewsdigest.org/news/media-matters-receives-1-million-from-george-soros

Funny how people accuse others of playing victim while being a victim.

Because there’s no repercussion.

We know a tactic of the Trump right is to purposefully inflame others so they can attack them for having a strong reaction and marginalize them as “unhinged” or “mobs”. We see it on a daily basis.

1 Like

yep. there are a ton of fringe right Americans.

1 Like

You’re again trying to pretend like the correlation is nonexistent. That is fine. No one buys it. But keep on doing what you feel you need to do.

1 Like

i would argue that it works to a degree. the things i read at the storm places are posted here. and many posters defend it.

Bingo. That is exactly it in a nutshell.

Agreed. Way more than I would have suspected.

Don’t care, that there are racist and bigots that hold murderous prejudice against various races and religions does not mean you cannot criticize any individual that may belong to that race or religion because it will incite them to violence, that is entirely on them. Either Soros funded groups are involved in these caravans or they aren’t. He doesn’t get a pass because it may incite bigots against all Jews if he is. Any more than a white cop should get a pass for murdering an unarmed black man because it may incite hatred and bigotry against whites to call attention to it.

2 Likes

Respectfully though, don’t you think that the President should make these statements based on facts instead of “many people are saying” especially since eleven people got murdered just last week?

1 Like

i warned people.

they did hide it well for a LONG time.

What a sad couple of days for this forum.

I know this place is small potatoes, but it does represent a public figure.

More and more, I wonder what a reporter would make of this place–and what kind of story he or she might write.

it’s disgusting the way they twist our words. Look at the way they paint me, Conan and now you in this thread. They think we’re raging anti-Semites just because we ask quesstions.

They have no shame. We just need to stand strong in our convictions.

It’s not hate. It’s disgust and disappointment. I wouldn’t expect you to understand the difference.

Zantax, a lot of people around these parts interpret questions as statements. Don’t be one of those people.

I asked a question. If you have an answer, give it-if not, don’t inject meaning that isn’t there. It’s pretty simple, capice?

How? He spends all his money trying to work against Republicans. He should be bankrupt by now.

The Kochs haven’t really been big stories since the TP days when they were funding TP rallies. They’ve made headlines from time to time, but certainly not to the degree Soros does with the right-wing. His name comes up ALL THE TIME-antifa, #BLM, caravans-it never ends.