Trump: Praying is bad

What if it was a yoga mat? We cannot allow any more yoga moms into the country!! They make a mockery of our great values with their incessant poses and stretching!

2 Likes

This is code for “terrorists” since he knows he can’t say “terrorists” anymore…since his own DHS debunked that claim.

Why is Mr hater of “anonymous sources” retweeting quote from a Washington Examiner “anonymous source”?

Freaking scum sucking hypocrite!

“Anonymous Sources are really starting to BURN the media.” @FoxNews The fact is that many anonymous sources don’t even exist. They are fiction made up by the Fake News reporters. Look at the lie that Fake CNN is now in. They got caught red handed! Enemy of the People!

5:40 AM - Aug 29, 2018

1 Like

No man buns. Can’t take a chance. Build the wall now!

1 Like

I am not sure a wall will stop man buns. They will just use their locks to rappel from the wall!

1 Like

Did anyone even read that WE fact free article? It is pure garbage.

Of course Trump would glom on to it, garbage flows to garbage.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1086277705916502017?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Finally he speaks!!!

2 Likes

What a time we are living in. Trump really might be the Aerys II of Republicans presidents.

1 Like

Of course right up front the “anonymous source” states in the video that they can’t name any of these border agents who allegedly told them about the OTM’s coming across the border, and that they themselves have never seen any, but they supposedly have found “prayer rugs” out there, but the only evidence they show is a dirty plastic bottle.

I love this line from the WE article trump quotes:

The mats are pieces of carpet that those of the Muslim faith kneel on as they worship.

Prayer mats are not “pieces of carpet”.

It is winter time, even on the border, if people are finding “pieces of carpet” in the rough country it is likely from other people trying to not freeze when sleeping on the cold ass desert ground as they rest while sneaking across the border.

A different world from the new member of the alt-left’s Supreme Being diety, Cardi B!!! lol lol

Unfortunately Cardi B will only be 28 in 2020. No chance of being president.

Perfect candidate for VP. There’s your girl.

“sneaking” is new terminology for committing a crime. Love it

You have to be 35 to be VP as well. Did you take civics?

1 Like

Nothing new about it. The word sneaking was associated with criminal acts LONG LONG LONG before the United States of America and her southern border even existed.

:hugs:

Stop with the ageism. She can identify any age she chooses.

Well I for one am convinced.

Trump hired a “criminal” lawyer.

Now… who hires “criminal” lawyers?

I would love it if the scum sucker in chief would move Melania’s parents in to the White House to take care of Baron.

Wouldn’t faze me a bit.

I would love though to see the Right wingers who freaked at President Obama’s alleged “communist ties” square scum sucking trump moving Melania’s parents into the White House since Melania was born in a communist country to communist parents and her father was known well to be a happy card carrying communist before coming to America as a “chain migration” beneficiary.

I would also love to see the Right wingers deal with it, whose heads exploded, back when the Obama children had their NANA moved in to the White House to care for them.

Would dearly love to see how what was evil to them then would be praiseworthy to them now.

1 Like

I’m just going to slowly back away while you LOL maniacally to yourself.

The old Muslim terrorist are sneaking in from Mexico talking point that was debunked like 5 years ago.