Trump: Praying is bad

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1086252588088082432

Prayer rugs have been found by the border! Oh my! This is what is really concerning Trump at the moment.

1 Like

Donald Trump has always been against organized religion. This is nothing new.

New edit is new.

I think Russian Troll Farms control his account.

2 Likes

Trump is a Russian troll

3 Likes

Something tells me Trump is still going to be doing a lot of praying in the near future.

3 Likes

Praying to himself? That’s the only belief he has.

1 Like

The same article claims that Chinese, Germans and Russians have been caught at the border.

I am sure that if there are prayer rugs, some photographic evidence must exist.

Seriously with the huge news coming out last night, Trump’s first reaction is Islamophobia. Of course I’m not surprised.

2 Likes

The President has one play in his playbook.

Scary brown people are coming to get you.

2 Likes

They’re drug dealers. They’re murders. They’re rapists. They pray. Some I assume are good people.

5 Likes

Birtherism

Complete total shutdown muslims entering our country

The wall

â– â– â– â–  hole Haiti

I see a pattern too

4 Likes

You forgot to add something about praying with his tiny hands. What a missed TDS opportunity.
Some of you are slipping.

1 Like

Because scary Muslims are going to just leave their prayer rugs scattered across Texas ranches.

This pig knows his audience.

2 Likes

Muslims are terrorists or something.

And he understands his enemies better.

Trump would never pray on a prayer rug. His comb-over might get exposed.

Prayer Rugs!

Just another dog-whistle phrase from anti-Muslim xenophobes trying to scare low-info Americans.

2 Likes

Why would someone leave their prayer rug in the desert?

3 Likes

I mean, on every level this is ridiculous. So, Muslims have travelled to Central America and then made the hundreds of miles trek with their prayer rugs, but then as soon as they cross the border after this long and perilous journey, they all of a sudden abandon their prayer rug conveniently on a “Texas rancher’s” land? Lol.

5 Likes

You would have to be a very bad and rich Muslim to just leave your prayer rug laying on some Texan’s ranch.

2 Likes