Trump: Praying is bad

Don’t lie. Trump did not say that praying is bad. You made that up. Nearly all terrorists use prayer rugs. And nobody wants to live in a country with a heavy Muslim influence. That is tyranny in it’s worst form.

It figures the dems could not figure out what that means… LMAO!

While you are backing up, check out the Cardi B piece. It’s readily available in the left media sphere. Viewing it while walking backwards might enhance your experience. You may be able to understand her. Similar to back in the day when the Beatles songs were played backwards for hidden messages. Report back if you decode anything.

I have no idea what you’re talking about. I think my daughter listens to Cardi B on the radio? Not sure what this has to do with anything.

The new cherished mouth piece for the left.
And the left mocks Melania’s accent. Priceless

No Donald.

It is not “bad”.

Is it pointless???

Yes.

But if it comforts a person to do it, so be it.

Personally, I am of the opinion that a person should stop praying, get off their ******* knees and on their feet and do for themselves, but that is just me. :smile:

1 Like

I want to be in the room when someone tells the President that his wall is built and these are not prayer rugs, they’re magic carpets that Muslims used to fly over the wall.

1 Like

I’m not a collector of Papal quotes, but I love this one from Pope Francis.

You pray for the hungry. Then you feed them. That’s how prayer works.

Show him pictures, they are more convincing.

Hard to tell where that is, but it sure looks like he flew all the way to NYC.

The invasion is worse than i thought.

Do you have rugs in your house and does that make you a terrorist?

No I do not. I have zero Islamic prayer rugs in my house.

Here’s a prayer rug that Breitbart swore was a prayer rug. (the arrows are pointing at the sleeves and hem of an Adidas shirt.)

Reports, unsubstantiated, of “prayer rugs” found on ranches along the border go back as far as 2005.

Fat donald is so predictable, his world collapsing and he resorts to the only thing that riles up his base…xenophobia.

1 Like

How do you know they aren’t Islamic prayer rugs?

I don’t know. Maybe they are. Or maybe a bunch of Mexicans have emotional attachements to small rugs like Linus and his blanket? The can’t go anywhere without it? That would be my guess.

Photographic evidence seems to indicate that they are Adidas Islamic prayer rugs. This is why I only buy Nike or New Balance.

1 Like

Probbly someone found a Mexican blanket.

Yes, small rugs, sometimes known as towels, yoga mats, blankets and sleeping mats can function as prayer rugs but mostly not.

Some idiot goes to the border and finds a scrap in the dirt, calle it an Islamic prayer rug and next thing you know the idiot conservative media is piping this nonsense into the head of our idiot president and blasting it on twitter to other gullible individuals.

1 Like