Trump: Praying is bad

Exposed? late to the party I see.

Trump doesn’t know that. Hence why he refuses to go out in the rain.

Trump has had a hard few months. Getting his base fired up about Muslims will give him a short lasting hit. What he really needs is a rally though.

Fat donald is such a lying sack a ■■■■ and a clear and present danger to this country.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1086256613256777728?s=21

You might have missed when one of the alt left’s Supreme Beings, Jimmy Fallon, messed with Trump’s hair. He didn’t seem distressed. Quite the contrary. Pretty funny.

His hair is truly a mystery.

Ask Fallon to explain. He has up close and personal knowledge.

Congress should call Donald’s hair to publicly testify

1 Like

Hair mystery is big business here in the US.
Check out You Tube videos on hair extensions.
The cost, the origin of the hair, the process of adding the extensions, the maintenance. Makes Trump’s comb over look sane.

A cloth someone used to likely get some rest on rather than sleeping on the dirt becomes a prayer rug. This rancher probably is just repeating something they read on Facebook or whatever and now the President is repeating it.

Or maybe there are so many terrorist Muslim mats that they lose track?

https://www.truthrevolt.org/news/report-isis-camp-near-mexican-border

Be interesting to know the methods of madness of several of those Congress member’s hair rituals. Start with Aunt Maxi

1 Like

They’ve broken this one out regularly for the last decade and a half, at least. Here’s one from the even-keeled, credible, and totally-fear-mongering dip ■■■■■■ over at Breitbart from five years ago:

“That’s right along [the area] with the ranchers in Texas finding prayer rugs on their ranches, etcetera. [The SIAs] had 60,000 Iraqi Dinars ($51.00) apiece on them.”

According to the security contractor, the SIAs sewed the money into their clothes and claimed to be Mexican.

“The thousands that have been coming over, they’re the cartels. They have been working it really hard. And the aspect that truly concerns me is how they’re linking up with these Islamic extremist groups–Al Shabaab, al Qaeda, Hezbollah,” he said. “It’s an alphabet soup of extremists that have been getting caught from Tijuana to the Gulf, so that concerns me,” the contractor added.

You figure with Obama president for the years after, we’d be awash in massive terror attacks here in the US. I mean, based on the official Trump-Breitbart Prayer-Rug Metric, right?

1 Like

Imagine being dumb enough to actually believe this.

1 Like

Upon another reading of the tweet, I actually agree with it.

It is unreal.

1 Like

I can see the scene as the terrorists make it to the US, get government housing, and begin collecting welfare checks at their swank apartments:

Khalid: Here is the bag of Soros cash (holds bag with $ on it) and our map with our terrorist plot target on it (holds cartoon map with X on it). I want to check brother Barack Obama’s twitter feed before we go, but first, we need to pray! Saadiq, get our prayer rugs.

Saadiq: (Looks sheepish)

Khalid: Did you leave them on that Texas rancher’s lawn? Oh no!

5 Likes

[Takes pipe out of mouth and stops whittling] I been here nigh on 15 years. I can 'magine pretty powerful, but I can’t imagine that.

2 Likes

Alt-left? Supreme being? Jimmy Fallon? What world of kooky do you live in? :joy:

2 Likes

No evidence, no name, no corroboration!

FAKE NEWS

But our ignorant scum sucking president gobbles it up and spits it right back out to his less than intelligent base!

Too funny, except for how sad it is, lord knows this man needs driven out of office, at the ballot box, he needs to be squashed in November of 2020, soundly!

1 Like

Jimmy is definitely alt-left. Why else would Kristen Gillibrand rather go on Stephen Colbert?

1 Like