Trump plan for tonight...hit Biden hard

I think (could be wrong) first 2 mins for each person after each question.
It’s question, 2 person answers for 2 mins, other answers for 2 mins (mike’s off) then open debate for 10 mins.

Like Trump would know the truth if it walked right up to him and shook his hand.

I’m actually halfway expecting Trump to go stomping off after the first or 2nd time his microphone is muted after his allotted time has expired. Then he will tweet later about how he “owned” Biden.

Yes…that’s my understanding as well.

And libs do?

We remember how you all acted during the great Russian hoax’s.

1 Like

Is that like the covid hoax?

3 Likes

I’m not going to speak for libs. You can ask them about that.

Apparently we just imagined those 220,000 folks who died from Covid.

As much as I’d like to create my own reality where Covid doesn’t exist, it’s best to deal with the real world.

Silly rabbit - if you don’t support Trump, you’re a lib.

Trumpism 101

1 Like

Lol - I’m done playing that game.

Country over ideology is the way I’m doing it this year.

I hope the moderator asks him where his damn healthcare plan is tonight, given that he has been promising one for 4 years now…

i am still waiting on the press conference about the first lady naturalization process that was promised in august of 2016

1 Like

You want Trump to act like an anti-Trumper. Got it.

Out of those 220K, 6% died from covid. The other 94% died with covid plus one or more comorbidities.

In the mail, with Mexico’s wall remittance.

PROMISES KEPT

1 Like

And yet, until they contracted COVID, they were alive and living with their comorbidities.

2 Likes

Deader than a door nail.

Trump plan for tonigh…hit Biden hard

That’s Welker’s plan, too- except Trump!

That really deflates that talking point or at least it should.

2 Likes

The only time when one should be able to declare another has died from covid is if there weren’t any comorbidities.