Trump - Pelosi - Schumer Brawl

I don’t understand why Trump doesn’t care about our national security. He talks about it endlessly.

What has he done about it, except allowing Pelosi and Schumer to openly mock him on national TV?

Perhaps he should get to work instead of eating Big Macs and looking oceanically fat in photo ops.

1 Like

So, the open border is a threat to Americas National Security, let’s see how the Democrats handle it.

The bill didn’t allocate enough money for shooting Mexicans out of a cannon into the sun, apparently.

1 Like

If I were a Trump supporter, I would be downright miserable right now. I mean, what an abject failure our president is. Unhealthy, too. I wonder if he could manage a single push-up.

…but illegal immigration being a problem…is.

At least Trump has succeeded at creating a brand new type of joke for stand up comedians.

If stock was traded in trump jokes, I would’ve gotten in on the bottom floor.

That’s a billion-dollar industry.

1 Like

Yes, wall and all, especially when it comes to National Security!

Don’t be surprised if your post gets deleted. I started a thread comparing Trump to the same guy and that’s what happened.

I noticed watching that video yesterday how fat he really is now.

1 Like

Yeah…and I’ll bet you can’t name one POTUS that has evoked more obvious energy thus far in office.

Trump should be energetic. He has one meeting a day and then eats lunch.

1 Like

Denial has set in strong for trumpers and even the trumper lights (the one’s who even deny supporting him)

1 Like

Capital letters are not helping you.

Obama requiring congress uphold the law is nowhere near the same galaxy.

Why is National Security not an issue with you?

Congress was clueless to uranium One making them useless to National Security .

Ignoring National Security? How so? Are you saying that the ONLY way for us as a Nation to be secure is to wall us off?

You know this is pointless, right?

1 Like

The wall is part of it silly.

trump promised that Mexico will be paying for the Wall…has the check cleared yet? When it does, start construction. Ok?

National Security has always been pointless to Democrats, they let the Chinese into Hillary’s private server.