Trump - Pelosi - Schumer Brawl

Is anybody watching this? I’m listening in on the radio, and it’s nuts. Trump is lying and throwing a tantrum and Pelosi and Schumer are actually calling out his lies as he makes them, having none of his BS.

If you want to understand why Trump is such a piss poor leader, this is a primo example.

2 Likes

HOLY CRAP!

Trump: “I WILL SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT. I WILL BE PROUD TO SHUT IT DOWN FOR BORDER SECURITY.”

Guess he’s going to own this now.

What he says today will be different than what he says tomorrow. He’ll never own it. He always blames others.

Sweet Jesus.

Hahahahaha look at Pence.

3 Likes

Looks higher than a Gary Johnson voter.

1 Like

Lol! Triggered!!

1 Like

So Presidential.

Getting his ass handed to him by a strong woman.

No chance. He will deny he ever said it or meant it, or something. His supporters and enablers will happily rush to Trumpslain away the gaslighting.

They ran circles around him. Schumer was grinning like an idiot the entire time. He got exactly what he wanted - Trump looked like an idiot, a liar, a toddler and a pathetic loser who won’t compromise.

It’s called LEADERSHIP!

It’s on video! It was live!

Oh who am I kidding, Trunp voters are idiots.

4 Likes

Watch this, epic smackdown. Lolololololol

2 Likes

Schumer is currently having a temper tantrum complaining about Trump’s temper tantrum.

Pence is there, “I’m just a chair, nobody look at me. Please God nobody look at me.”

6 Likes

That’s what’s getting you guys all excited…LMAO!

2 Likes

Trump gained seats in the senate… You know, where they confirm judges…

2 Likes

But he did win seats! He did! He diiiiidddd!