Trump - Pelosi - Schumer Brawl

Ladders

10rungs

So the point is that if Trump promised that Mexico will pay for the wall and they will not, then we will not defend our borders even if having a wall would help do that?

Trump is so full of it and his believers keep slurping it up like a dog does vomit.

I saw a guy with a MAGA shirt on tje other day and thought “ why don’t you just put a big I’m an idiot sticker on your head”?

3 Likes

Yes, because it was a moronic campaign device that only morons thought was real, no reason AT ALL to waste our taxpayer$$$ funding his waste of brain cells garbage.

1 Like

Trump is a master negotiator. He has said so hundreds upon millions of times. Lots of people are saying so.

Mexico paying for the wall is an issue that needs a master negotiator.

Is Trump a master negotiator or not?

These foreigners, I have been informed, carry a number of plagues for which there are no cures.

Is Trump going to save us or not?

Why doesn’t Trump care about border security?

1 Like

Well things are about to get interesting. The House would like to jam the Senate by passing a CR with the money for the wall but even though the GOP is in the majority, they might not have the votes to do it. Many congressmen have gone home and won’t come back- especially those voted out of office.

And even if they can pull it off the Senate won’t get the 60 votes to pass it. But then the GOP can try and pretend it’s Schumer’s fault that he won’t compromise.

We shall see.

The last person I saw wearing a MAGA hat in the real world fell off a bench and wordlessly rolled down a hill and into a lake and drowned, his last words apparently trapped in a water bubble.

When I saw the Trump-Pelosi-Schumer meeting, I remembered that man.

Regardless of whether the above story is true, would anyone care to hazard a guess why?

2 Likes

What you actually said is…will Smyrna get his way and I hope the answer is yes.

Good to see you ole friend. It’s been a tad.

1 Like

I hope I win the lottery.

reality sets in twice a week once the numbers are drawn.

Allan

Trump literally set himself up to take the blame for a shut down. And he will eventually have to cave and agree to reopen the government without getting his way. Whomp whomp.

1 Like

He got played…like a fiddle…a gold and orange fiddle

1 Like

Maybe…and what I think is that this issue is one of the most universally agreed to issues between all Americans and Dems just placed themselves on the wrong side of it.

A wall is not the most universally agreed to issue between all Americans.

The tragic overdose and heroin epidemic might not impact you.

I am in favor of closing up the border as tight as can be to help fight this scourge.

Exploiting Central American impoverished peoples by winking waving them along isn’t humane IMO either.

Security is and that will include improved barriers like the prototypes in San Diego in the most vulnerable spots.

I do not expect, or think, we need a barrier over 50% of the southern border.

Trump is in this horrible spot because he couldn’t get Mexico to pay for the wall. His inability to negotiate this agreement lee to him choosing to embarrass himself on national TV.

Wouldn’t it just have been easier for him to keep that promise and force Mexico to pay?

Again, the sick Democrats do not care about Americas National Security!

Right, not a wall.

They tried to pass a bill in 2013. They had the support of Rs in the senate. The petulant Rs in the house stomped around like toddlers and said no.