Trump - Pelosi - Schumer Brawl

Or those ten yet to be named terrorists.

1 Like

nobody cares about your uranium one fetish.

1 Like

As I stated and linked to earlier, there is a border fence law in existence that has not been repealed. We are only talking funding, just as in Obamacare.

No. The point is that trump promised that Mexico will pay for the wall…once the check clears, construction can start.

No, obamacare had the votes. The wall does not.

Irrelevant , National Security has priority so Mexico can pay for it in the long run!

So a northern wall too, eh?

Traitors looking for slaves to pay healthcare for the world.

If that’s the point, its not a very good one. It says if Trump can’t keep his promise to get Mexico to pay for a wall, then to hell with our border.

1 Like

Actually, it is YOU who does not care for National Security? Why are you not reminding trump to get Mexico to pony up the money so the wall can get built?

I know you hate it when I expose the corrupt from your Supreme Leaders.

They’ll pay for it in the long run, you shouldn’t worry about petty things like that.

The wall is a redundant feature to border security. He justified the redundant aspect by declaring that Mexico will pay for it.

The fact that mexico won’t pay doesn’t change the reality that building his wall is redundant. We already have walls in places we need them.

Nope…money in hand, THEN build.

Mist be fake news…

If any of that were true republicans would.have funded it completely years ago when they had control of all branches of government and laid the issue to rest long before the midterms…

There is no way republicans would played politics with our national security…

Sorry, National Security has priority, money saved from cutting off free healthcare will pay for the wall in the long run.

I think in that meeting we saw Pence transform into an atheist in real time, on national television.

I bet his next step was the nearest liquor store to buy some Thunderbird, because in his mind that’s what atheists drink all day long—and not only the ones from Indiana.

1 Like

Right. The mental defectives that voted for Trump voted for a wall paid for by Mexico, not a wall paid for by us. I imagine if he ran on charging the American taxpayers $25B (at least) for a wall, he might not have had as much support. Not to mention that a majority of Americans did not vote for Trump and his idiotic wall.

1 Like

Trump would agree with you on that. He is not talking about tearing down everything we have, he is talking about extending the current wall where it is practical to do so.

We almost had comprehensive reform in 2013, but House republicans stomped around and huffed and said no. Thank them, not sitting Dems.