Trump pardons federal arsonists.(7-10-2018)

Hit him with a white-slavery charge for taking his white girlfriend across a state line, right?

Pretty much.

Another criminal coddler.

Oh yeah they were white and good men.

Allan

What crime were they convicted of. Picking daisies?

Allan

1 Like

No because he was too busy “circumventing Congress.”

What do I win?

@WuWei

They were both convicted on two counts of arson on federal land, they are convicted federal arsonists who were pardoned of the crime.

A pardon doesn’t change the facts of a case.

Allan

1 Like

I am paying attention. He has, with these two Federal arsonists, pardoned 7 criminals, and extended clemency to another.

I mentioned the Jack Jackson pardon.

Did that when I mentioned he pardoned one who could not benefit from a pardon alongside pardoning those who didn’t deserve one.

My undying love

Years ago I was talking to a guy who use to be a police officer in country where corruption was rampant. He admitted they gave up arresting certain criminals they just took them to fields and shot them.

If FNC or AM radio gives people sympathetic coverage then you may as well count on a Trump pardon. No point arresting them.

1 Like

At least one of those fires was to destroy evidence of the Hammonds illegal deer hunting.

Nice folks too.

The Hammonds are bad hombres. Their troublemaking goes back to the 80s. They think they’re special snowflakes and don’t have the follow the rules like the rest of us. The sovereign citizen ilk.

They’ve threatened agents going back to the 90s. They repeatedly and intentionally started fires and tried to prevent fences from being built around federal land. They physically abused their nephew, who they forced to start fires that would “light the whole countryside on fire.”

And they kept doing it, after being warned were held accountable. And now they got away with it.

Yep.

There’s a guy who used to live in my town and went to our church who now lives out in Oregon. He’s always been the folksy type, but he’s been to a lot of the trials and hearings of the Bundy and Hammond families, and others regarding these cases. He supports them. He thinks they were wrongfully convicted of arson for fires that “accidentally” spread. It’s so strange. I’m literally sitting here being called a “statist bitch” by his friends on Facebook because because I’ve been laying out the FACTS of their behavior over the years.

The Hammonds are real pieces of ■■■■■ They’re the sovereign citizens type. They’ve threatened federal agents. They repeatedly started fires that got out of control (whether deliberate or not, but evidence points to being deliberate) and were warned that if it kept happening, there would be consequences.

They’re relics of an older time and older system in America, and it’s amazing to see the right defend them so strongly. These are, as Trump would say, bad hombres.

The guy I mentioned above regularly attends rallies, takes photos, and goes to trials of these wannabe modern day cowboys. He fully supports them, and believes the very blatant and egregious lies they and their families spread. He believes that LaVoy Finicum was murdered in a government ambush.

I used to have a lot of respect for this guy-he was an on and off Boy Scout Leader when I was in middle and high school, and he was a lot of fun to have around-he was very smart, knew all about nature, and took us to a lot of cool places hiking and camping. But God have mercy, when it comes to this stuff, it’s like some really old habit he can’t break.

The enthusiasm of the police here for dispensing street justice in the form of brutal beatings and so on goes back to Prohibition and the unimaginable amount of corruption it created over the next seven or eight decades.

A gangster might be all but invulnerable to conviction due to political ties, went the logic, but you could still give him a beating he’d remember for the rest of his life.

Yep-scroll down and you’ll see the LONG history regarding the Hammonds. These are not good folks. They’re selfish and think their ■■■■ doesn’t stink.

Here is the statement from the US attorneys office

“Witnesses at trial, including a relative of the Hammonds, testified the arson occurred shortly after Steven Hammond and his hunting party illegally slaughtered several deer on BLM property. Jurors were told that Steven Hammond handed out ‘Strike Anywhere’ matches with instructions that they be lit and dropped on the ground because they were going to ‘light up the whole country on fire.’ One witness testified that he barely escaped the eight to ten foot high flames caused by the arson. The fire consumed 139 acres of public land and destroyed all evidence of the game violations.”

a mere 139 acres burned on purpose to cover up game violations.

Allan

And that just barely scratches the surface. TENS OF THOUSANDS of acres were burned by the Hammonds.

What kind of idiot burns a bunch of land to cover up their hunting? There are tons of places to hunt.